The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 199 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#104125 - 01/22/07 07:51 PM What are you eating , right now?
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Come on, admit it! You are chewing, aren't you?
I am always snacking on something while on this darn computer.
I was wondering what you ladies like to snack on while typing?

I'm actually being good right now. I'm having some fresh carrots and broccoli with ranch dip, but about 5 minutes ago I was sneaking a few of my son's Doritos.

#104126 - 01/22/07 09:33 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: TVC15]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
None. Honestly. I'm with Vicki on the Diet forum. A few Doritos won't do you any harm just don't get too friendly with it

#104127 - 01/22/07 09:49 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: Lola]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Actually, I have my pen in my mouth as I type. But I have a diet Pepsi by my side, and just finished eating a Lean Cuisine. (followed by two york mint patties - the little ones, so I HAD to have two of course!)

#104128 - 01/22/07 10:48 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I am so busted. I made brownies last week and still have some left. Well, I can't let them go to waste can I?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#104129 - 01/23/07 02:09 AM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: Saundra]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Licorish, lick-o-ric, ah...heck, I don't know how to spell it, but that's what I'm eating/snacking on.

#104130 - 01/23/07 04:33 AM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: jawjaw]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
OK, OK, I made brownies, too. I just had one... OK, 2. But, I'm drinking my water, now, as I play on the computer and listen to some good music. Closed Pandora and got my iPod out. Love listening to Andre Rieu... his orchestra is a wonderful substitute for food. In fact, when I put his Fiesta! cd in, I can't help but get up and dance. It's that good!!!!

http://www.andrerieu.com/site/index.php?id=204&L=0

#104131 - 01/23/07 09:48 AM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: gims]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
It's licorice JJ. I love the red ones. Hate the black ones. Don't even mention brownies to me, I could eat an entire pan BUT don't or I'd go into a sugar melt down. Oh for the good old days when I could eat anything.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#104132 - 01/23/07 02:31 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: chatty lady]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I have to laugh here Chats because I am the opposite. Hate the red, love the black. Now ain't that a hoot? Let me share a funee I received yesterday. It's cute...Hope you don't mind TVC if I share this post?

LAST IN LINE

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck,and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is.

"I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done. The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The guy eventually calms down and says:

"Make 'em all ugly again."

NEXT TIME YOU'RE LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPY!

#104133 - 01/23/07 02:33 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: jawjaw]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
LOL I love it!

#104134 - 01/23/07 07:36 PM Re: What are you eating , right now? [Re: TVC15]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I don't eat at the computer, I am too sloppy and would make a mess and short out my computer. I do think about food, tho.

Loved that JJ. I am going to try and be last in line and get the last laugh as often as I can.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved