The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 203 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#44916 - 10/30/03 09:41 PM menopause and lightbulb
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change

a light bulb?

A: One! ONLY ONE! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it
out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them 2 DAYS
LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE! IT'S A
WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE!

I'm sorry.... What was the question?

[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

#44917 - 10/31/03 12:17 AM Re: menopause and lightbulb
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I'm thinking decaf

#44918 - 10/31/03 01:56 AM Re: menopause and lightbulb
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :
oh my LORD --- I KNOW THIS WOMAN -- [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

#44919 - 01/07/04 04:40 AM Re: menopause and lightbulb
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
May I suggest black cohosh tea? Does wonders for menopause. And, if you're considering premarin...in a word...DON'T! Why on earth women would put pregnant mare's urine in their bodies is beyond my ken! No offense meant to anyone who is taking this script; it's just not for me.

And another thing...have you been in my house lately? <ggg>

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved