The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#183943 - 06/09/09 04:52 PM Funny Nun
Josie Offline

Loc: NJ

A nun was sitting at the airport waiting for her flight to
Chicago. She looked over & saw one of those weight machines that tells your fortune.

Deciding to give it a try, she went to the machine, stepped
on the scale and put her nickel in. Out came a card saying, "You are a nun, you weigh 128 Lbs and you're going to Chicago".

The nun sat back down & told herself the machine probably
gives the same reading to Everyone. The more she thought about it, the more curious she was, so she decided to try it again.

She went back to the machine and put another nickel in. Out came a card, "You are a nun, you weigh 128 lbs, you are going to Chicago and you're going to play a fiddle.

The nun said to herself, I know this is wrong. I've never
played a musical instrument In my life. She went back to her seat. Then, a cowboy came and sat down, putting
his fiddle on the seat between them.

Without thinking, she opened the case, took out the fiddle and started playing. Surprised at what she'd done, she looked at the machine and decided to try again.

She went back and put in another nickel. The card said "You are a nun, you weigh 128 lbs, you are going to Chicago & you're going to break wind."

Now, she knew the machine was wrong. She'd never broken wind in public in her life. But getting off the scale, she slipped and straining to keep from falling, she broke wind.

Stunned, she sat down and looked at the machine, thinking I have to try this again. She went back to the machine and dropped in another nickel.

Another Card came out. It read, "You are a nun, you weigh 128 lbs, you've fiddled & farted around & missed your flight to Chicago."

Edited by Josie (06/09/09 04:58 PM)

#183947 - 06/09/09 05:14 PM Re: Funny Nun [Re: Josie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

#184003 - 06/10/09 06:38 PM Re: Funny Nun [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
What a hoot - especially from a gal who had nuns as educators for 13 years.

#184010 - 06/10/09 08:32 PM Re: Funny Nun [Re: Dotsie]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Great one! Your pic, too, Lola.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#184087 - 06/11/09 03:39 PM Re: Funny Nun [Re: Anno]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Oh, that's good. What a funny, funny! And Nuns are so prim and
proper, too!

#184159 - 06/12/09 06:48 PM Re: Funny Nun [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Josie, I downloaded your nun joke to tell my friend in the nursing home. It warms my heart, anytime I can get her to crack a smile.

Lola, love the picture!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved