The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#118754 - 05/14/07 10:11 PM Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
First of all, thank you KATHY WALSH for serving as a judge for the Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This essay writing contest. We had 168 entries...narrowed down to the Top 5.

See who won by going to: http://www.thebabyboomerdiva.com

#118755 - 05/16/07 11:46 AM Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced [Re: bamgibbs]
Cagedbird Offline

Loc: usa
I had fun judging the contest, although I wanted the man's essay 2 win! Headed to Chicago for an author's award ceremony, ciao!:)

www.bradymagazine.com/gallery/evehall

#118756 - 05/16/07 03:46 PM Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced [Re: Cagedbird]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I like the way men can enter your contests. That's so different from ours. I'd love to hear what men have to say about midlife.

#118757 - 05/17/07 12:44 PM Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced
Cagedbird Offline

Loc: usa
Dotsie, contests are just great FUN! With ME being on an ALL men forum gives you insight on how are MEN really think.
Trust me, I get picked on a lot! They are not as supportive as WOMEN, never will be! I keep trying to leave them & they cry like babies, LOL!
Yes, I loved the man's essay the BEST. I have judged contests before & it is such an honor to be chosen to be one, judging the word of your peers.
Ok, let me go pack & NOT 4get my swimsuit:) Robin, I look 4ward 2 my interview with you! Hi Jaw Jaw, loved your interview, thanks Jane Carroll for the info about Grandpa D. I enjoyed being on his radio show & reading my kid's poetry. He owes me my tape, danggit!:( Renee, I have enjoyed keeping in touch with you & TV150(ROBIN) This is my favorite part of this forum, "Meeting great WOMEN, like yourselves." Dotsie, very informative site with great WOMEN!
Keep up the GOOD work! (Nancy, I ALWAYS check in on this forum, it's one of the BEST!)Have a nice weekend, ALL!

www.bradymagazine.com/gallery/evehall

#118758 - 05/17/07 01:20 PM Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced [Re: Cagedbird]
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
We enjoy your company too Cagedbird!

#118760 - 05/18/07 04:22 PM Re: Mother's Day Contest Winners Announced [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Cagedbird, thanks for the kind words. Glad to hear you like hanging out in the neighborhood!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved