The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 149 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#43650 - 11/26/03 06:05 PM Time's running out
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Only a few more days left to enter the November contest.

Three sentences about what the boomer forums mean to you , or why you are thankful for them...if you are?!

#43651 - 11/27/03 12:04 AM Re: Time's running out
garrie keyman Offline

Loc: Lititz, PA
Do we have till Thanksgiving day or till the end of the month (not that that's a BIG difference). I was thinking of trying to come up with something to say but just ahven't "gotten to it" yet.

#43652 - 11/28/03 07:26 PM Re: Time's running out
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Garrie, until the end of the month...just a few days left. [Big Grin]

#43653 - 11/28/03 09:37 PM Re: Time's running out
Micki Offline

Loc: Linthicum, MD
I am thankful for the boomer forum because it provides a "safety net" of wonderful women who are there for you 24/7. We don't really "know" each other in our daily lives (well, some of us do know some of us...)but yet we are there for each other for any and all news, questions, problems, condolences, recipes and all of the other "sturm and dreg" in our little boomer lives. I appreciate having you all to turn to in anonimity, never fearing that anyone in my "real world" will find out anything unless I tell them myself. Long live BOOMERWOMENSPEAK.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#43654 - 12/01/03 07:45 AM Re: Time's running out
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
When I try to think, it makes me rhyme. Not sure why. Anyway...

BOOMER WOMEN SPEAK

Gee, I was just surfin in the middle of the night
and all of a sudden I lucked upon this site
so I stuck around
and got to know some of you
I read the posts and sent a few

Mostly I like it for the fun
knowing what boomers are doing
and what boomers have done
and those silly posts from the queen
help make the site a happening scene

Thanks for the site

#43655 - 12/01/03 09:32 AM Re: Time's running out
DreamrKate Offline

Loc: California
Kate here~

It's only 10:33 p.m. at my house right now, so am I still in?

My three reasons about why I'm thankful for the Boomer Forum:

1. The women here give me invaluable insight and input to whatever is going on in my life and the lives of others. I know this input is appreciated by other members as well.

2. It's a wonderful place to meet women all over the world who were born in a similar time so even though we may be of different geographical locations and perhaps different cultures, there is a common thread that binds us together.

3. And finally, sometimes it's easier to share things that are close to the 'quick' of our beings with people who are similar yet remain somewhat faceless in the same way it's easier, at times, to spill your guts to a complete stranger than it is even to your best friend. There appears to be no judgement here; different views perhaps, but I've seen no harsh judgement.

Ta da. And there I am, I've entered a contest.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved