The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#173158 - 01/31/09 01:15 AM Getting a complex
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi guys, under the thread Singlehood "NO" which is a very serious discussion. I feel like I must be dead-ending threads, or posting new topics that have no value. If I am a PITA please break it to me gently. Or if I P***** some of you off, I'm sorry, it was not intentional.

Edited by Princess Lenora (01/31/09 01:22 AM)

#173164 - 01/31/09 02:57 AM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i haven't sen any topics you posted prinsess.

as for ending them i sometimes wonder that about myself too. I sure in your case its coincidense.

but brave of you to put that out their and aske for some feedback smile

#173172 - 01/31/09 05:59 AM Re: Getting a complex [Re: celtic_flame]
Princess Lenora Offline

So you wonder too? It might be nothing to take personally. Yes, it is brave to ask if one has made another upset, because you run the risk of getting rejected. You are faithful and loyal, thanks for the response. You're wonderful to notice and tell me your side too. PL

#173173 - 01/31/09 07:44 AM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Princess Lenora]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Princess, how on earth could you pxxx any one off. No way!!!

It's weekend time, and the forum usually slows down to a stop. I have noticed, too, that the ladies don't respond as much as they used to. But it doesn't mean your posts aren't read. I have listened to several of your radio shows on the same subject. For those who never had, I can recommend them.

My son and A are coming over soon. So got to get the play dough out, and put on my grandma cap. Have a nice weekend everybody.

#173175 - 01/31/09 12:39 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Edelweiss3]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
PL, Edelweiss has it correct - don't take it personally. It's happened to all of us. After all, someone has to make the last post on any thread.

In real conversations there is usually a "Good Bye" or "catch ya later". Maybe that's what is missing in forum conversations. smile

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#173226 - 01/31/09 10:59 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my heavens Princess, you could never do that. There are just so many people now all posting and some things aren't gotten to right away. I myself have slowed down my contributions to this site lately. I have my business, my blog, and other sites I have decided to take time to enjoy. I use to take this site much too seriously. Hang in there, have patience or just ask as you've done here.
HUGS

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#173270 - 02/01/09 03:56 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
PL,
I don't know what you mean by a PITA, but I'm sure you have
done nothing wrong. There is so much to read, sometimes we
run out of time. Some days I scan the threads, but I there
are not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.
I have friends who need attention. Then washing, ironing, cooking, and cleaning interfere with my internet posting. And there's grocery 'n clothing shopping, walking and caring for Xena, exercising, etc. You know! Don't take anything that's
missed, personally. Don't mean to, ya know!

#173312 - 02/01/09 07:53 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: jabber]
Princess Lenora Offline

Hi friends, I'm sorry I put you all on the spot. I tried to delete my post, but it was "too late". I don't know why I felt so sensitive in that moment but I do know the truth of the busy lives. I also know that once on this forum, it's hard to get off! I tell myself, just one thread, and all of a sudden, an hour or two has flown by! Sometimes I'm gone for weeks due to family affairs. I always feel welcomed when I come back. And I miss people who are not here. Jabber, you still iron? I gave that up a long time ago. The only items to iron are my husband's work clothes, and he is perfectly capable of handling the iron. by PITA I meant Pain in the rear. Thanks for the answers. XXOO PL

#173313 - 02/01/09 07:56 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Princess Lenora]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
PL, we have all been there and will be there once again. Welcome to the society of feeling sensitive.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#173317 - 02/01/09 08:04 PM Re: Getting a complex [Re: Anno]
Princess Lenora Offline

anno, thx, xxoo

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved