The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#128703 - 10/02/07 11:56 PM Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE
Kelly L. Adams Stone Offline

Loc: Florida
I'm pleased to announce the publication of my first novel, GRAVE SECRET, now available for purchase at Amazon.com. This story is about a young woman who, after serving time for a double murder she did not commit, sets out to solve the mystery of the crime all while protecting a terrible secret about her past. Romantic Times Book Reviews gave GRAVE SECRET 3 stars, and called it "powerful" and "well-written."
http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Secret-Kelly...9244&sr=1-2

And for all you writers out there who have an idea for a book, a poem, or an essay but can't ever seem to find the time to sit down and write, look for "TIME TO WRITE: More than 100 Professional Writers Reveal How to Fit Writing Into Your Busy Life", coming January 2008 (now on pre-sale). For this book, I interviewed 104 successful authors, including over 30 NYT bestsellers and more than a dozen USA Today bestsellers (and BSW's own Georgia Richardson), and asked them how they made time to write before they were career published. I learned that no matter how busy you are, you can find TIME TO WRITE! Find out how, in my upcoming book!
http://www.amazon.com/Time-Write-Profess...9090&sr=1-3

Best wishes,
Kelly L. Stone
www.kellylstone.com

#128704 - 10/03/07 11:05 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Congratulations Kelly! Ladies, I've read this book and highly recommend it for a great suspense story type read. I enjoyed it from page one and it held my attention (which is tough to do these days!) through to the end. Again, CONGRATS Kelly.......

#128705 - 10/03/07 11:18 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Pam Kimmell]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Kelly, congrats on your first book. Where did you get the idea for the story. It sounds neat. I love the idea for your second book. Are you a member of the National Association of Women Writers? If so, I know Sheri' interviews authors for her newsletter. It's a great way to get the word out about your book. If you go there, please tell her I sent you.

Pam, it's great to see you!

#128706 - 10/03/07 11:18 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Pam and Kelly, did you meet at BWS?

#128707 - 10/03/07 05:47 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Congratulations Kelly. This was the book I read and reviewed for you, wasn't it?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#128708 - 10/03/07 05:59 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
WTG Kelly! Isn't she something? She doesn't just put a book out there, she puts TWO! Show off! LOL! She's knows I'm just joshin' with her.

Kelly, I haven't read your novel, but knowing you, it HAS to be a great read. Are you a member of the NABBW? If so, why not get it reviewed?

Good luck gal...you are such a thorough and good writer. My guess is you won't need the luck! Wuhooo!

#128709 - 10/03/07 09:37 PM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: jawjaw]
Kelly L. Adams Stone Offline

Loc: Florida
Thanks Ladies. Vicki, yes, this is the book you reviewed for me, as well as Pam. Dotsie, I'm not a member of NAWW but I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip. And I do plan to join NABBW!

Best,
Kelly

Kelly L. Stone
www.kellylstone.com

#128710 - 10/04/07 01:49 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Kelly L. Adams Stone]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Kelly,

Congratulations! You certainly have Found Time to Write!

#128711 - 10/04/07 11:23 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Yes Dotsie - Kelly and I met courtesy of BWS....and thanks for the "good to see you" note! Sorry I've been so absent - I'm still working on "getting my groove back" (HAHA). Looks like things are ticking along well here on the forum and I hope everyone is doing great. I'm feeling super and at least STARTED (Prologue done) another book. I'm aiming to have it published by next Fall. Setting more realistic goals is something I'm constantly striving for!! Hugs to everyone - especially Kelly because I know how exciting this is for her.

#128712 - 10/05/07 12:37 AM Re: Debut Novel just released, and TIME TO WRITE [Re: Pam Kimmell]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Pam, is it a continuation of your last novel?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved