The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 176 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#41428 - 11/01/05 05:18 PM It's Nano fever again
Debi Offline

Loc: Kansas City Kansas
I think this was posted or asked before but anywho here it is again you know what age does during spicific times of the month i guess this is my time.

It's Nano time again, I am taking the challange again with a tasty erotic thriller. My desk is set up with plenty of room for coffee, files, and whatnots and a good view of the t,v and landscape for those moments of day dreaming. Also the phone and light are within reach , how do i do it? ..lol anyway again , whos with me, Who wants to find other reasons to stay up late and get up early to add to the fun the day already holds. I know when this month is over clarol will be bought. Maybe we can be writing buddies as well as boomer sisters.

Debi [Wink]

#41429 - 11/01/05 07:31 PM Re: It's Nano fever again
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
I'm doing Nano this year. I haven't started as of yet, but I do have a basic outline and know some of my characters. My MC is pretty well thoroughly thought through, and since my second novel involves people in "Bitter Water" I should be OK. Last year I was a terrible person to live with, or so I've been told.

#41430 - 11/05/05 05:50 PM Re: It's Nano fever again
Debi Offline

hey there , for those who are interested, my word count is 12037, as of this morning. I can't believe its only the fifth, it looks like i have a better chance this year of reaching my goal as i did last year , last years word count was 35,000. This year i am doing a story that tells about one womans way of life and a look at her past which poses the questio , does our pasts really determine our future?
Hope you all are doing well

Deb

#41431 - 11/05/05 11:51 PM Re: It's Nano fever again
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Congrats Deb, I'm still under the 2000 word mark but plan to make up for it in the next few days.

Sherri

#41432 - 11/06/05 07:11 PM Re: It's Nano fever again
Debi Offline

cool sherri you will get there , just keep it steady as she goes ..

Deb

#41433 - 11/12/05 08:49 AM Re: It's Nano fever again
Doctor Karen Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Hi Debi and Sherri, I did it last year with my writing teacher/mentor. We're at it again this year but I only have 4000 words so far. Way behind schedule. Too much else going on. But I'm hoping to find some time this weekend to make up. We even went to the celebration party with Chris Baty and had a nice long chat with him. Very cute!! But too young...darn. Karen

#41434 - 12/15/05 11:48 PM Re: It's Nano fever again
Debra Kemp Offline

Loc: Carmel, Indiana
I did Nano this year and achieved the purple winners bar topping out at a little over 50K. How did everyone else do? This was my first year to try Nano and really had fun with it. I've written two novels already, one published, one in the polishing stage, but wanted to see if I could push myself to write that many words in a month. Very satisfying to know I can! But even more important, I learned a lot about my characters and main storyline.

How did everyone else do?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved