The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 179 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#40377 - 04/23/05 07:46 AM Looking for writers
Paula Offline

Loc: Vermont
Call for Submissions

Hello Everyone!

Have you ever dreamed of being published? Would you like to be able to say that you were a contributor to an anthology on adoption? If selected, your contribution will bring a voice to literally thousands of Birthmothers, Adoptive mothers and Adopted daughters across the country.

Please join Paula Schmitt in contributing to her upcoming book, Adoption Journey: Birthmothers, Adoptive Mothers and Adopted Daughters Share Their Stories. Contributors whose stories are included in the book will receive a byline, if requested, and a copy of the book upon publication. If chosen, your essays/stories may be edited for spelling, clarity and space. Please feel free to forward this query to your family, friends and other groups.

Thanks for your time and interest. I look forward to hearing back from you. The deadline for submissions is June 20, 2005. Please send your emails to: paula@paulaschmitt.com

#40378 - 04/24/05 07:35 AM Re: Looking for writers
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Does adoptive fathers fit in here.
chick

#40379 - 04/23/05 09:16 PM Re: Looking for writers
Paula Offline

Hi,

No, sorry. This book is just for Birthmothers, Adoptive Mothers and Adopted Daughters.

Thanks for asking.

#40380 - 04/23/05 10:15 PM Re: Looking for writers
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Hi, Paula. A friend of mine and her husband just adopted 15 yr. old boy. It's a wonderful story. Are you looking for stories like that?

Thanks! - Donna

#40381 - 04/23/05 10:21 PM Re: Looking for writers
Paula Offline

Absolutely! If your friend is interestd in writing and sharing their story, I would love to hear from her soon.

Thanks Donna!

#40382 - 04/23/05 10:29 PM Re: Looking for writers
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Hi, Paula. I just got back from your website. NICE!

My friend is not a writer, but I could write it up for her, I'm sure. She's already asked me to write something else. Thanks!

#40383 - 04/23/05 10:38 PM Re: Looking for writers
Paula Offline

Thanks Donna!

The only thing I need to let you know about this book is that the story needs to come from the birthmother, adoptive mother or adopted daughter and then maybe you could edit what she has written. Then the author whose story it is gets the credit with their name in the book if they so desire...is this okay with you? I would need your friend's email address, name and home address as I would mail them the paperwork they need to read, sign and return to me with their typed and finished story.

Please let me know. Thanks!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved