Well, these are the things that I consider my "hobbies" these days. With 5 Chesapeakes, I am kept very busy providing love, attention and feeding to the crew, and then there is the training itself. I just love being involved with the dogs and the people I have met and whom have befriended me and mine are the absolute best in the world. My house is a work-in-progress ALL the time, and I love being in it. My Dad is my salvation and my sanity and I love him more than I could have ever imagined. My families (both my own and Tim's)are very important to me and provide me with a constant in my life, which I need badly right now. My friends--well, what can I say? They are always there, always willing to listen or lend a hand or an ear, always faithful. My computer is my vehicle away from my everyday life. I play games, read, stay in touch with faraway people and places, research, whatever I can do or feel the need to do. I still read when I can (Best books lately? "Find Me" by Rosie O'Donnell, "Good Owners, Great Dogs" by Brian Kilcommon, "The 36 Hour Day" by Nancy Mace and Peter Rabins, and "We were the Mulvaneys" by Joyce Carol Oates. I am now in the middle of "Red Dragon". I also go to the movies a lt with friends, and the best ones I have seen lately are "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and "Red Dragon". Then there is the MUSIC--I ADORE Broadway and anything by the Dixie Chicks, the Judds, Mongomery Gentry and Billy Joel. We have season tickets to the Mechanic and the Lyric, and summer concert series tickets to Nissan Pavillion (Saw Montgomery Gentry, Alan Jackson, and Kenny Chesney this time around).