The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 145 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#187262 - 07/28/09 09:46 AM Diamond...Cindy here!
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Stopping by to say hello. I have SO MUCH to catch up on here. And so I'll be back very soon! Miss you all!

Cindy

(another Facebook addict. LOL)

#187263 - 07/28/09 11:50 AM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: diamond50]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Hi Cindy! I so enjoyed seeing your family, friends and beautiful grandchildren in Facebook! It really does bring us all closer together. Have you posted anything new? I posted just a few pictures of my 60th birthday party, if anyone cares to look at some inebriated Germans, then PM me, I can send you the link. grin Naaaw they aren't all that way, they may look it,...but really; they are sober. lol

#187267 - 07/28/09 01:10 PM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Welcome back Diamond. My hubby and daughter were in Maui last month for a quick visit. Ross had a conference and took our daughter along for her 21st birthday trip. They went fishing on the Maui Jim boat and took a helicopter tour of the island. They were their big highlights. Neither of which I would have done , so it's great that the two of them (the adventurers) were together.

EW, can you post a link to the party here? I'd lvoe to see photos of the big bash. And don't worry, I can handle photos of inebriation. Remember, I have 20-somethings who also enjoy a party.

#187314 - 07/29/09 12:43 AM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: Dotsie]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Hi Diamond:

Hope everything is well. Drop by here from time to time. Though we've never met, we spoke by phone when I was last vacationing in Maui this past winter.

Folks, Diamond is an interesting lively person.

#187318 - 07/29/09 05:30 AM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: Edelweiss3]
diamond50 Offline

Edelweiss, your pictures were wonderful, and brings back memories of the happily inebriated Germans I was around when I lived in Germany. So share more. LOL!!
I am hoping to post more soon.
Cindy

#187319 - 07/29/09 05:33 AM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: Dotsie]
diamond50 Offline

Awww, Dotsie, I would love someone to take me to Maui! Just kidding, as it is just a short air ride away but we have been occupied with traveling everywhere else; Maui will always be there for us. I think. smile
I want to do the zip lines on Maui!
Cindy

#187320 - 07/29/09 05:37 AM Re: Diamond...Cindy here! [Re: orchid]
diamond50 Offline

Orchid, I miss talking to you! I tried to look for your phone number; that email is buried, my fault. frown
You are an interesting person as well... look at all the cycling adventures you have been on and more to come! We will need to catch up. And if you have Facebook, you will see my day to day crazy life and smile!
Cindy

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved