The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 218 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#2999 - 11/10/05 11:41 PM Leigha update
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, this is a note I received from Leigha and she asked that I share the whole thing with you. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Dear Dotsie

Thank you for your kind comments Dotsie. It was an amazing journey, a journey that is still living. I am at the point where I am becoming one with God, trusting him. It has been a very hard month because of having to face the pain that is rising in me...the final breakthrough to the oneness. I have taken my mind as far as I can go and now must fully enter the heart.

At present it is hard to physically walk because of fear....I have discovered Dotsie that the only thing that lives is God and the power of health within. The only thing between health and strength is a mind that refuses to let go of pain...however I have reached the stage where all darkness and pain must be released through this final push.

Dotsie, I would appreciate if you would ask for intercessory prayer for me on the BMS site. I am so grateful to you and the other women for your kindness, your love and your beauty which has indeed touched me deeply and given me courage! As a Christian it has been a long walk to wholeness...yes I am a Christian with a very unusual walk...In writing Sunblood it was to bridge the world's understanding of pain ,to the healing power of God. I had to keep living in the world to experience the energies, in order to help mankind heal through opening his mind which has become so closed because of fear.

But it is time now to heal! My job is done and finally I can be in peace!

I am grateful to have written Sunblood Dotsie because it was that journey of action and standing up to face all fear in this world that was in me that has ultimatelly brought me through!

I have always known my calling since I was little, the pain I would have to face and am grateful that now I can heal and live life with God and his peace in beauty.

Where I live has great peace which helped to keep me alive. It has sustained my heart and mind to get me through.

You have touched me deeply in including my book in the page of Recent Reads on the site and mentioning Sunblood in your newsletter is indeed a beautiful gift to me! It sustains my heart!

I am crying as I write, for your letter has opened some beauty within me and has allowed me to finally express love and my own weakness, for I was taught to be strong and sometimes that is hard!

Be well and thank you...I am grateful for your prayers and will be back on the site when I'm able.

With love Leigha

#3000 - 11/11/05 12:13 AM Re: Leigha update
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thank you Dotsie for sharing Leigha's note with us all. I purchased her book, Sunblood, in online download format a few months ago. I need to buy it in book format for better reading. My prayers will definitly include her.
chick

#3001 - 11/11/05 12:16 AM Re: Leigha update
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Count my prayers in, too.

Chick, what is her book about? I don't know Leigha.

#3002 - 11/11/05 12:41 AM Re: Leigha update
chickadee Offline

Blue, I found this info and posted because it tells it better than I can. I am disappointed because when I went to read it just now, it has been erased from my computer(from problems last week). I guess I will have to wait until the hard copy comes in to finish it. Leigha is a beautiful woman who inspires us all with her words of wisdom. A lot to absorb at times but so worth it.

Her book tells of her harrowing experience with suspected corporate poisoning and how she survived with the intention of making the world a better place. Before 1989, she was not an environmentally conscious person with the concerns of the world weighing on her heart and mind. Her favorite pastime was shopping and her preoccupation focused on finding her ``knight in shining armor.'' Then, in 1989, she began her battle with life and death when she was poisoned by n-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), a toxic ``corporate byproduct,'' an organic radical compound.

From 1989 through 2001, von Micks battled the illness brought on by what she believes to be corporate and government irresponsibility and their indifference. She felt close to death so many times that she began to feel empathy for all the ills of the world. Sunblood is her story, but it is also a call to action. She tackles the big questions and examines who really controls the world -- governments or corporate giants. Through her quest to recover she challenges the fabric of modern society and develops new perceptions on politics, economics, medicine, religion, the environment, law and war.

A challenge to change perceptions about the world, Sunblood ``opens a new way that defies all world systems and market share in order to bring (readers) truth and a chance to live outside this world's fear, control and pain.''

von Micks lives in the heart of Kootenay Mountains in British Columbia. She is a founder of applied methodology and quantum principles that circle toward the truth of healing humanity and the planet. Sunblood is her first book, and she hopes that she can help ``every single man, woman and child'' make this a better world. For more information, visit her Web sites at http://www.leighavonmicks.com and http://www.sunblood.ca

Hope this helps.
chick

[ November 10, 2005, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

#3003 - 11/11/05 01:00 AM Re: Leigha update
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Wow! Thank you Chick. I will put this on my list of books to order. Will also check out her website.

#3004 - 11/11/05 03:16 AM Re: Leigha update
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Now this sounds like something every man and woman should read and would make a wonderful gift. Leigha will be in my prayers as well...

#3005 - 11/17/05 05:43 AM Re: Leigha update
chickadee Offline

Praying for Leigha and hope she is back here soon.
chick

#3006 - 11/17/05 06:31 PM Re: Leigha update
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Leigha's book is an inspiration. It's very deep and profound and I really miss her loving voice here.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved