The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 233 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#123681 - 07/16/07 09:39 PM JJ - Chicken Little
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Queenie, I just read your article about Chicken Little and Mercury in retrograde. Girl, on Sunday, July 1st, I lost my bag with my keys in it (at work-first time in 3 years) and it cost me $237 to replace my car key, house key and mailbox key. Last week a friend emailed to tell me she can't buy my book until after Mercury turns around but didn't tell me why not even though I asked. I really wanted to use those little icon thingys with this post but they have disappeared.

Please give CL my phone number.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#123682 - 07/17/07 12:02 AM Re: JJ - Chicken Little [Re: Saundra]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Girl, tell me about it. The sad thing is that everything I mentioned in the article really did happen. It cost a friend of mine (the one who pushed me into the pool) almost 200 smack-er-roos to replace my cell phone, but fortunately, my sons were able to give my riding lawnmower mouth-to-mower and revive it...and THEN they cut my yard.

But I did put the ice cream in the frig....and yesterday when I was moving my chair in the office, it was stuck on something. It was my garbage from my bathroom FROM LAST WEEK. Apparently, when I was on the way to the BIG garbage can to dispose of the bathroom garbage, I must have stopped off at my office and got distracted. So its going in tomorrow's...ick! At least this time it was just tissue.

I want to go back to bed during this time and hide...

#123683 - 07/19/07 03:45 PM Re: JJ - Chicken Little [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Saundra, thansk for mentioning her article. I thought it was hysterical. Sorry JJ, but you can make anything worth laughing at.

#123684 - 07/19/07 04:29 PM Re: JJ - Chicken Little
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Dotsie, JJ can make anything funny, even if it happens to her. My sense of humor must have been affected during this Mercury retrograde cycle. I hope it's over because a relationship has gone bad at work.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#123685 - 07/19/07 05:33 PM Re: JJ - Chicken Little [Re: Saundra]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Bless your heart honey. Is it that same old woman that was trying to be so assertive before? Want me to whoop up on her? (as we say down South).

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved