The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#2613 - 07/12/05 06:06 PM I need to be punished.
Sher Offline

Loc: Midwest
Hello ladies,

I haven't been here in forever and I feel like a real rotten human being about that. My life gets so busy with work that I've forgotten how to slow down and keep in touch with old friends.

How is everyone? I've thought of so many of you so many times and I think, "Gee, I should stop by to say hello" and then I'm off on something else and the opportunity has passed again. Please tell me at least one of you has that problem as well.

Even though I am not around very much any more, I think of you guys quite a lot. Several of you have emailed and I do appreciate that. Hearing from you is wonderful.

Best to everyone!

#2614 - 07/12/05 06:23 PM Re: I need to be punished.
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
quote:
Originally posted by Sher:
Please tell me at least one of you has that problem as well.

Uh huh, you got it Pontiac. I started working part time, Sher, and believe me, I can see a difference in my time for family, friends and you loved ones. I good thing is, we are busy as opposed to being idle. I enjoy hearing from you.I miss your "funnies". I think I came onboard around the time you had the Kansas convention. Are you planning another for next year?
Don't feel rotten about anything, we know you love us. [Big Grin]
If you still feel like you need a whoopin, I'll call the Queen. Maybe she can let me out of the dungeon and put you there. No? Oh Queenie, yoo hoo...

chick

[ July 12, 2005, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

#2615 - 07/12/05 06:32 PM Re: I need to be punished.
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Hi Sher
We missed you too!

#2616 - 07/12/05 08:19 PM Re: I need to be punished.
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Sher, you're welcome back any time!! Don't feel bad about not checking in. Life happens. We're here for you when you're able to check in. Take a deep breath every now and then and get your boomer fix.

#2617 - 07/12/05 10:28 PM Re: I need to be punished.
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sher, it's great hearing from you. Always know we're hear waiting for ya. Don't forget to sprinkle a little humor while you're at it. I always enjoy your posts.

Your site momandhermoney looks fantastic. I love the new look.

#2618 - 07/12/05 11:37 PM Re: I need to be punished.
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Isn't da Shermeister sompen? I just love it when she's around. And I'll give ya a heads too, in September, Sher will be my Featured Author of the Month. So be sure and check out the web site in September... my guess is she'll have us all rolling in the aisles once more. I love her humor. She my mini-me! hahahaha...

JJ

#2619 - 07/13/05 07:10 AM Re: I need to be punished.
Sher Offline

Loc: Midwest
Now JJ, that does come with a huge check and a diamond sash, doesn't it?

Thanks guys. It's nice to see all of you. I was just telling someone earlier today that I am feeling overwhelmed and under medicated. I could use an estrogen smoothie, I think.

No..I'm not planning an expo myself, but am working with a company that is holding one in Vegas next March. It's going to be much easier not having to do everything myself.

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying life. I think of you often.

#2620 - 07/13/05 04:39 PM Re: I need to be punished.
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Hmm....estrogen smoothie sounds good to me too! Welcome back Sher.....we've missed you and your super sense of humor. Sounds like you've been very busy but we're happy you stopped by to check in.....HUGS!! [Wink] [Razz]

#2621 - 07/14/05 01:51 AM Re: I need to be punished.
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sher, did you say Vegas? Chatty, where are you? I think Sher said she was going to drop in and expect to stay. Just kidding now. Couldn't help bu throw that in after your post about cousins showing up at 7:30 AM.

#2622 - 07/15/05 08:00 PM Re: I need to be punished.
chickadee Offline

Sher, did this come about from all your work at your convention last year?
chick

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved