The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 105 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#29373 - 01/04/05 03:26 AM Update
Agate Offline

Loc: Minnesota
I haven't been around for quite awhile and don't have much time to write now either but here's a brief update. I've been very busy with my new job and trying to keep up with my on-line coursework.

I was in 3 weeks of solid, all day classes for my job, then trying to do a daily dose of 3 hours worth of homework when I got home. As soon as my on-line class ended, I dropped out of the Web Design program. There's too much to learn with my new job and my brain can only handle so much.

I didn't even put up a Christmas tree or any decorations this year because I decided not to even attempt to do anything that wasn't an absolute necessity. My husband's family came over for Christmas and my brother-in-law and his wife (who live near Chicago) stayed all last week so the two guys could start work on finishing our basement. I spent all day yesterday trying to straighten out my house and catch up on my life after they left.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to a manufacturing plant in Sioux Falls South Dakota (how glamorous) with 4 other co-workers to figure out what we need to do to get them to properly use the new accounting/manufacturing computer system, installed there as a pilot program.

Hopefully, things will get a little less hectic some time in the near future.

I hope everyone is doing well. Toodles!

#29374 - 01/04/05 03:29 AM Re: Update
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Mary! HEY! Check back in when you can. I'm in accounting sorta kinda...

You wouldn't happen to be running Deltek, would you? Just curious.

My best to you for 2005--

JJ

#29375 - 01/04/05 03:58 PM Re: Update
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mary, I'm glad to hear the new job is working out for you. I got the feeling you were felling stale at your last job. I'm proud of you for recognizing that and doing something about it. Make the most of your business trip. Next time don't stay away as long. We missed hearing from you. [Wink]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved