The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#16066 - 11/02/03 07:54 PM Halloween candy!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Everywhere I turn there's Halloween candy in this house. [Eek!] Nothing says I have to pick it up and eat it, but I do! Deliver me from all this chocolate! [Razz]

Queen, this stuff ranks right up there with your Oreos. [Wink]

#16067 - 11/03/03 01:08 AM Re: Halloween candy!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Okay...I can see we're too late to save her. She has already gone face first into the chocolate...oh and she was such a good old soul too...poor Dotsie...shame bout Ms. D, eh? I really hate it...she...she...wait a sec...since she's gone to Chocolate Heaven, hmm...well, I wonder if I could have her book collection...WHAT? WHAT?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

#16068 - 11/04/03 03:43 PM Re: Halloween candy!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm not gone yet, but I do wnat someone to get this book collaection that would appreciate it! [Big Grin]

#16069 - 11/04/03 03:49 PM Re: Halloween candy!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Yipes! Well hey there Ms. D. Welcome back!

I was only joshn' bout the book collection...besides...Meredith told me to say that. Honest she did... [Embarrassed]

...would I lie to you? [Roll Eyes]

#16070 - 11/04/03 06:44 PM Re: Halloween candy!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

HA! I love it! Try this one:

Three vampires walk into a bar. The waitress
comes up to them and asks them what they'll have.

The first vampire says, (Transylvanian accent inferred) "I'll have a glass of O Positive."

The second vampire says, "I'll have a glass of AB Negative."

The third vampire says, "I'm the designated driver. I'll just have a glass of plasma."

The waitress turns toward the bartender and yells,

"Gimme two bloods and one blood lite!"

#16071 - 11/05/03 01:49 AM Re: Halloween candy!
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
OK I'm really not here.... just lurking... computer crashed and I'm on bare minimum input because it's making making death rattles and I can't stay on too long or everything blows up again... but I HEARD MY NAME and I need to say something [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

JAWJAW:
Do not blame me for your bad behavior. I have enough bad behavior for this whole forum. Any further attempts by you to blame me for ANYTHING

I have no idea what I was going to say, so I'll just use up my allotment of Smileys and let you choose...
[Embarrassed] [Confused] [Cool] [Big Grin] [Razz]

#16072 - 11/05/03 01:53 AM Re: Halloween candy!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Oh Ms. M. Please forgive. I am totally not to blame. You see...Ms. Candance made me say that. Honest. [Wink]

next...

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved