The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 211 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#126435 - 08/26/07 01:22 AM Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
I picked up a copy of this book (it's in brand new condition) at the Good Will store, and although I have to admit that I really didn't get that much out of it, am wondering if anyone wants it -- I'd be glad to send it to the first person who asks for it. If I don't hear from anyone,it's going to the used book store where I trade in my books, but thought I'd check here first and see if there's anyone out there who'd like to have it.
I'm always too darned cheap to buy these diet books when they first come out, but have a habit of picking them up at places like Good Will or the used bookstore later on, because for some reason I like to read them and see if I can pick up any new diet tips. I realize it's a few years old but........let me know if anyone's interested!
Get back to me quick.......we're going out of town soon and if anyone's interested I'd like to get it in the mail to you before we leave.

#126436 - 08/27/07 12:20 AM Re: Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
crosstitch, good to see you. Thanks, but I'll pass. I am not a diet book person. The only thing that will work for me is to eat less and exercise more. It's that simple. I don't need a book to tell me that. Kind of you to offer. Let's see if anyone bites.

#126437 - 08/27/07 07:28 PM Re: Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution
gerrbeck Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
Dotsie, I agree with you there, I just wish I could I could do better at the eating less part. I spent an evening with my friend Maggie this weekend, we had pizza and breadsticks with extra garlic butter of course, then after she got the kids to bed we made brownies and stayed up late and watched a movie, Must Love Dogs.

P.S. As part of our dinner blessing, we always ask God to remove all the calories.

#126438 - 08/29/07 05:28 PM Re: Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution [Re: gerrbeck]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
That's what I'm doing wrong. I need to add that to my blessings. Will do, beginning tonight!

Sounds like a fun evening. How old are her kids?

#126439 - 08/29/07 10:21 PM Re: Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution
gerrbeck Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
This is her second round, these are the grandkids that she is raising, they are 4,5, and 8 and they are a wild bunch.

#126440 - 09/08/07 12:31 PM Re: Dr. Phil McGraw's Ultimate Weight Solution [Re: gerrbeck]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
Since no one wants the book, back to my favorite used bookstore it goes!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved