The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 86 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#102793 - 01/11/07 11:52 PM Light & Fit
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Dannon has a new yogurt out thats called "Light & Fit." It comes in separate serving size containers and in three flavors, strawberry, rasberry and blueberry. Each one is delicious. So if you want something with 0% fat, 0 sugar added, and only 45 calories, try it. If you have a sweet tooth, at night especially and want something, this does the trick. You can add fresh or frozen fruit if you want to. I am impressed with this product...

Okay Dannon wheres my check, oops hey, no one saw that right?? Close call!

Edited by chatty lady (01/11/07 11:53 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#102794 - 01/12/07 01:21 PM Re: Light & Fit [Re: chatty lady]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
I like Dannon yogart products, yum. I have been of lately eating the "activia" yogart. I have found that it helps my IBS some. I have not tried the light & fit yet, but will pick some up at the store today. Thanks for the tip, Chatty.

#102795 - 01/13/07 01:39 AM Re: Light & Fit [Re: Cookie]
Pam R. Offline

I like the Dannon light and fit too but my doctor just recommended the activia last month. He said to eat one a day, everyday. It is really good too!

#102796 - 01/13/07 09:54 PM Re: Light & Fit [Re: Pam R.]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Activa yogurt is supposed to have some of the live cultures necessary for restoration of the normal bowel flora. Much of the normal flora is lost to antibiocits, steroids, and other pharmaceuticals as well as the substances in our food supply.
In regular yogurt, many of the healthy cultures are destroyed by the heat required for pasturization.

Some scientists say that the antibiotics and hormones in our foods destroy normal bowel flora which leads to overweight and disease.

Restoring the bowel to its natural state should be a good thing in many ways.
smile

#102797 - 01/13/07 10:13 PM Re: Light & Fit [Re: smilinize]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I drink a glass of soy milk every morning. My doc says it's good for me.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#102798 - 01/14/07 02:34 AM Re: Light & Fit [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Me too I love the flavor of Soymilk Dianne BUT if your doing it for flora, forget about it, it has none....

I take a Probiotic Supreme caplet each day that contains:
35% Lactobacillus Acidophilus
35% Bifidobacteria longum
10% Bifidobacteria bifidum
10% Lactobacillus casei
10% L. bulgaricus

Probiotic Supreme caplets are made to survive stomach acids and deliver probiotics directly to your intestinal tract where they work to keep your intestinal flora balanced.

You can buy this excellent product from Botanic Choice @ 1/800/644-8327.
Or go to: www.botanicchoice.com, 24 hours/7 days a week....

Women with diabetes have a tendency towards multiple and more serious yeast infections... I'm NOT, and when my doctor wondered why I told her, and she now recommends this product to her other women patients....

Edited by chatty lady (01/14/07 02:35 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#102799 - 01/14/07 04:57 PM Re: Light & Fit [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I don't know what flora is! I think I'll order some. I just started a new life plan as of this morning based on Muriel Hemmingway's new book. I love her writing.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#102800 - 01/14/07 05:43 PM Re: Light & Fit [Re: Dianne]
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Living organisms are either flora--plants or fauna--animals. In this case, 'flora' means the organisms that normally exist in a healthy gut. They defend the gut from other less healthy organisms.

Who woulda' guessed?

smile

#102801 - 01/15/07 01:11 AM Re: Light & Fit [Re: chatty lady]
Phyllis0618 Offline

Loc: Oakland County, Michigan
ChattyLady: Checked the website suggested and some items look good. What confuses me is when there are many products who claim to do the same thing. How does one pick and choose? I also like yogurt and Kroger has one that is light and Dannon's light and fit is great also. I am looking for yogurt around 60 or 80 calories. Always interested in learning more.

#102802 - 01/15/07 01:23 AM Re: Light & Fit [Re: Phyllis0618]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Just bought some today. They have 60 calories. I'll have some for a snack tomorrow and let you know what I think. There was a coupon in today's paper for $2 off 10, plus they were on sale, so that made them worth trying.

Kathy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved