The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 156 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#86839 - 08/31/06 02:31 PM Nine Day Fat Smash Diet
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I read the book, The Fat Smash Diet by Dr. Ian K. Smith, M.D. and was shocked to see the simplicity of his weight loss plan. I tried it and in 9 days I dropped 14 pounds and never once felt hungry or jittery. On day one, weigh in, then put the scale away until day ten. For the full nine days you can have all the vegetables and fruits you desire, they are to be eaten raw, steamed or grilled ONLY! Spread your meals out to be 4 or 5 per day. For the 9 days do not eat white potatoes or avacados. You can have 2 cups of brown rice per day, low fat yogurt is okay, as are 2 cups of low fat, skim or soymilk. You may have 4 egg whites per day, and herbal tea. Good sources of protein are chickpeas, beans, tofu, lentils. Now remember don't cheat and don't stuff yourself at any one meal as you can have five. It is critical for the nine days not to skip meals, if not hungry just nibble on a fruit or celery or something light. Remember this is a jump start, toxic cleansing plan and I can tell you from experience it works. I never had so much energy after the third day. He has a complete plan and adds many foods as time goes by, if interested the book cost me $12.95 at the book store....

Edited by chatty lady (08/31/06 04:38 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#86840 - 08/31/06 02:49 PM Re: Fat Smash Plan [Re: chatty lady]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Chatty,

Yeah 9 pounds! Keep up the good work! What makes this easier for you than other things you have tried?

#86841 - 08/31/06 03:34 PM Re: Fat Smash Plan [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
No, it was 14 lbs!!!! Chatty, that is amazing.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#86842 - 08/31/06 04:34 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Other things I've tried, I had to weigh or measure or weigh and measure, couldn't have this, had to eat that and the results were either non-existant or just so slooooow! This was 9 days and I lost 14 pounds, I felt great, full of energy and no muss, no fuss. Besides I like fruit and veggies anyway. I have since added some fish, shrimp, lean beef and chicken, but remain on a lot of vegetables and fruits. The best part is if you do eat and get hungry again, he says EAT, but eat something healthy. I could see the difference but when I hopped on the scale the 10th day I was shocked, I weighed twice to make sure.

Edited by chatty lady (08/31/06 04:37 PM)

#86843 - 09/02/06 04:31 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
How long are you going to stay on this plan?

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#86844 - 09/02/06 09:09 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: Dianne]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

After the first nine days I added some broiled fish and shrimp to my meals. I plan to stay on the plan as long as it takes until I can throw away my blood pressure pills. I didn't have to take any diabetres medication after just 3 days of the first nine days....

#86845 - 09/02/06 09:20 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Ain't it amazing. Treat our bodies the way the were meant to be treated, and Voila! Our bodies react in positive ways. Way to go Chatty Lady.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#86846 - 09/30/06 07:25 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: Anno]
auntiebear Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Just curious Chatty, are you still doing this diet and having the same great results?

"There is only one success...to be able to spend your life in your own way..."~~Christopher Morley

~I've never quite believed that one chance is all I get~

#86847 - 09/30/06 08:29 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: auntiebear]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I was wondering the very same thing. I remember a soup diet that I tried - it worked, but was difficult to stick with.

How is it going?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#86848 - 09/30/06 09:24 PM Re: Nine Day Fat Smash Plan [Re: Anno]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Well AuntieBear and Anno, this diet is not a restricting plan, I am actually eating more than I did before beginning it BUT I am eating the proper foods. I have dropped a total now of 33 pounds. I weighed this morning, and I'm certain that I would be down even more if anything but my fingers (on computer) got exercised, he, he!!! I am bad about exercise. I feel great, look good and am never hungry or shaky or feel deprived. Heck I even cheat a bit, but not much, a bite here or a taste there and thats it....Thanks for asking ladies, oh and and Anno what a great picture of you, you just shine.

Edited by chatty lady (09/30/06 09:28 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved