The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#245 - 04/09/04 03:16 PM Site about Yoga, Pranayama, relaxation, meditation, the Maha Mantra, Krishna & Bhakti
Elinor Offline

If you want to know something about Yoga, Pranayama, meditation, the Maha Mantra, Krishna, Bhakti or Krishna consciousness, enter the site http://www.ramakrishnananda.com

#246 - 04/14/04 09:58 PM Re: Site about Yoga, Pranayama, relaxation, meditation, the Maha Mantra, Krishna & Bhakti
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
I have never, in my entire life, had anything hurt like yoga done properly! What a great workout! I was in touch with muscles I didn't know women had. As a religion, it's not the answer for me but I do like it for exercise.

As for mediatation...I think a lot of people would be better off if they would utilize some form of meditation/relaxation, etc. My meditation is sitting on the hillside with my animals. A few days ago, I was sitting on the hillside, bottle feeding Harley and Neon, watching the dogs stick their heads down ground hog holes, when all of a sudden Harley's eyes get big and he starts backing up. I turn around and here comes HayJ...all 18.2 hands and 2,000+ pounds. HayJ wants a suck at the bottle but, poor thing, he's forgotten how to suck. He got this disgusted look on his face and pranced off like *we* had something something wrong. The belly laugh I got was the best form of meditation and Harley finished his bottle so we all won...except poor HayJ <g>.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved