The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
#98141 - 12/14/06 09:30 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: celtic_flame]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
This has been fun and crazy. Gotta let loose every once in a while and what better way than with boomer gals.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#98142 - 12/14/06 06:27 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Cosmo survey! I had forgotten about those! This certainly has been fun.

#98143 - 12/15/06 06:33 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Anno]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I haven't read a Cosmo in years!!!!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#98144 - 12/16/06 12:04 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dianne]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Daisy & Chatty, the only hay I see lately is in a barn, and I've not rolled in it! Just feed the horses that I ride, does that count?

Gosh, does having your husband (ex) romp around in your Victorias Secret pink lace stretch panties and bra considered as expressing intimacy!

#98145 - 12/16/06 04:26 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I fear what he is expressing isn't intimacy but a tendency for cross dressing...men in pink, yuk pooey!!!

Edited by chatty lady (12/16/06 04:26 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#98146 - 12/16/06 08:35 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
hi mustanggal,

did you aske him or did he think it up all by himself??

If you asked him and he did it for you god love him, was it just for a laugh. I have that type of sence of humer. I keep asking well once or twice a relashionship that they dress as a big pink bunny all fluffy and bright. There nuthing sexie about the big bunnies it's just to see if they be sillie enough to do it, I know warped but hay i can live with myself. (maybee)

Alass as yet they all more sensible than i might give them credit for, never a bunnie about when i need the laugh.

If he did it by himself and you cought him then thats a diffrent matter, as chatty say's yuk pooey!!

Oh and when you found him what did you say if it aint too personal.

I would off probley went for the hay your bum look's fat in that, or that couler dosent go with your eyes at all

hope you don't take this as too cheecky

celtic_flame

#98147 - 12/16/06 09:53 AM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: celtic_flame]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually, at first I was unaware as I would come home and find my bra/panty sets crumpled in the closet -- thought maybe I forgot or something. Then, in the wee hours I awoke and he was prancing around rather proudly in the pink set, I just kind of acted like I was asleep! I believe he would also wear my satin/silk tap pants under his clothes, so I bought him some silk boxers and placed them in the drawer. He had other fetishes, we're divorced.

#98148 - 12/17/06 01:25 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chatty, men in pink? My husband and oldest son wear pink shirts and they look great. But they don't wear ladie's pink undergarments!

Mustang, oh my! I love your boxer idea. Were they pink?

#98149 - 12/18/06 08:02 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Mustang, there is a movie with Johnny Depp in it who plays a director who wore his girlfriend's clothes. It's a true story too. Can't remember the name right now. It was strange. I think it was Ed Wood: The worst director in Hollywood.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#98150 - 12/19/06 01:04 PM Re: Can you express your "intimate" to your mate [Re: Dianne]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Some might say we're still on our honeymoon...we'll be married 2 years in March. We're both in our 50's and I can truthfully say that I have more meaningful, satisfying sex now than when I was younger. When I was younger I was under pressure to be skinny, wear the sexiest underclothes and clothes...and the sex wasn't real to me at times...true intimacy, for me, was missing so much of the time. I always felt I was the one who had to perform in order to keep my husband from roaming. Nothing I did prevented that and each husband cheated on me. When I finally did find the man who is on the same wave length as me concerning sex ...wow...what a difference. And, too, he's completely different in every way. Finding the right man helps, which I had to learn the hard way. When I married my soul mate almost two years ago I wasn't the skinny, long-haired, deer-in-the-headlight fool I'd been for so many years. I was smarter, knew what I wanted and expressed what I would and would not do in a relationship. And despite trying to stay within a reasonable weight, found that no matter what I was going to carry a few extra pounds along with wrinkles, gravity and everything else that goes with getting old. Because my husband and I have so much love and respect for each other I'm enjoying sex for the first time in my life...really, really enjoying it. There are no weird demands put on me ...just normal, intimacy that we both feel comfortable with. I won't give away any secrets but yesterday I'd just gotten over being really sick the day before and was feeling kind of tired but pretty much back to my old self. I was dressed in old jeans, an old shirt and walking around in lime-green house socks. I was wearing makeup because we'd gone Christmas shopping earlier in the day but I looked anything but dazzling. My husband had a lie down because he was tired and as I walked toward our bathroom I looked back at him and caught him looking me up and down. (you women know that look...the one that says he's in the mood). I went into the bathroom and came out and leaned against the door frame wearing nothing but a smile. Despite how I know I look (the belly, wrinkles, skin heading south, etc.) his face lit up like a Christmas tree. I said to him, "You look at me as if you've just won the lottery." He got this big grin on his face and said, "Just look at you. I did win the lottery." That's all it took for me to become putty in his hands and always will be as long as he keeps looking at me that way.
Will my husband ever cheat on me? He says not. He knows what will happen if he does and I find out about it. He loses this lottery ticket. I truly believe that he's the kind of man who will not. As far as talking about our intimate needs, we know each other so well that we don't really have a need for that. What we do now at our age is keep sex spontaneous...like me appearing in a doorway naked when he doesn't expect it. Or when he comes home from work I'm on the bar wearing only a smile and holding a glass of ice tea. When I see that smile on his face I know I've just made him forget about work and any problems he might have had on his mind before walking through the door. If I had to talk to him about any intimacies I could, but with us we just don't have that need. We know what turns the other on. I'm lucky in that way.

Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved