The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 52 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#98004 - 12/15/06 05:04 PM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: jawjaw]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I just got this picture, so I thought I'd share it with you. Dominik, my new grandson, and Santa.

Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#98005 - 12/15/06 10:24 PM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh my goodness. Now I've seen it all, Santa holding an Angel!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#98006 - 12/17/06 09:59 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I just love all these grandbaby pictures. This picture was just taken yesterday of me and my grand-angel. Tomorrow my brother is coming from the States to spend two weeks with us. Got sooo much to do. So I won't have much time checking into the forum, but believe me I'll try!

#98007 - 12/17/06 11:52 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Edelweiss]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Oh, what a beautiful picture! He's adorable. How nice it will be to have your brother there for a visit.

#98008 - 12/17/06 04:47 PM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Louisa]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Great picture, Hannelore. I love the special effects.

My oldest daughter and her husband are supposed to be arriving some time today. They drove from Arizona to here in Florida over the weekend. Sadly, though they won't be here for Christmas. They have to get back before then for their jobs. But, it'll still be really nice to have them here. We haven't seen them since my other daughter's wedding last year.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#98009 - 12/18/06 12:50 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Well, I've had the Build-a-Bear experience I went to the mall to pick up a gift certificate and also needed to pick up a toy for each of my husband's two grandchildren. He started bank accounts for them and we decided that we would put money in their accounts on special ocassions and holidays instead of buying things they don't need. I told him I would pick up something for them to play with so they can have something to open. (Not that a 6-month old baby opens things, but we're starting how we will handle birthdays, holidays, etc.) I will do the same for mine when she is here. I didn't like the line in the toy store and didn't know what to get. I wandered into the Build-a-Bear store. I had gift certificates in mind. I ended up making a puppy for Mason and a bear for Libby. I've never seen this before up close. They are so cute. I made the girl in the store dress them as I wasn't ready for that, but I picked out what I wanted. I had them both dressed in Red Sox outfits with shirts, pants and hats. The puppy even has sox and I put sunglasses on them. My husband thought it was great. I had to make them birth certificates too. Anyone else done this? (Like I'm the first one to discover this

Louisa

#98010 - 12/18/06 08:07 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Louisa]
Edelweiss Offline

Louisa, that sounds like fun; being able to dress up the Teddy Bears. I've never seen a store like that here. You posted somewhere else that you've already bought a line of books for your unborn grandchild. Ha ha, that's so cute... Another grandma as crazy as me!

#98011 - 12/18/06 08:35 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Edelweiss]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Louisa: Yes, I have done that for my two older grandchildren. The Bear Factory here also encourages a small heart to be put in the bear on which you can sign or write a short note before it is sewn up. Additionally, you can also record a message or a song for the child, which they will also put inside.

Hi, Hannelore: Let me know if you want one for your grandchild. I can send you the contraption and the little heart to put in ahead by post if you want that included.

#98012 - 12/18/06 08:54 AM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss Offline

Lola, thank you for your offer, that's so sweet. I'll first check out if they have a bear factory here, maybe I just haven't seen it yet.
Yippee we pick my brother up at the airport at noon today. Afterwards we'll go to the Muenich Chritkindlmarkt. We're all so happy that he's coming, especially our Mom ! She hasn't seen him in two years.

#98013 - 12/18/06 03:13 PM Re: Happy Holidays [Re: Edelweiss]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Wow Hannelore you are so pretty, your BWS picture doesn't dso you justice. Such a young looking grandmnother. Have a ball with your brother, and all for the holidays.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved