The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 151 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#94271 - 11/07/06 06:51 PM Re: On Death [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Fitlyspoken, that's an amazing link. Thank you for posting it. Actually it's an incredible comforting experience to imagine; especially when loved ones die.

#94272 - 11/07/06 11:51 PM Re: On Death [Re: Edelweiss]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Lynnie, first excuse the half written post, my computer zigged when it should of zagged and went down awhile. She is presenting her story as non-fiction because it is a true story. I wonder how many other children have repressed memories and do things not understanding why they even know about doing these inappropriate things.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#94273 - 11/08/06 04:51 AM Re: On Death [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Chatty, that is courageous of her to tell her truths. It's hard enough for a victim to tell the truth of SA, and even harder for an offender. This is a book I would definitly want to read. Dianne, who is Gordon Smith? The reason I did not write about NDE before was 1) I did not know what I had experienced had a name 2) once I found out it had a name I did not want to appear to jump on the NDE author's bandwagon. However, lately, I'm being asked about what I experienced, which is only alluded to in TEARS. I can't wait to read Depak Chopra's new book Life After Death. Fifty, I too think that truth seekes will come upon the truth. Even if knowing/remember truths that hurt, it is better to know the truth. I once used an affirmation. Instead of saying, "What's wrong with me?" I started to say, "God guides me to the truths that lead my soul to peace." Sometimes I would hear books whispered to me in my head, books that I had never heard of. I was literally led to books because books are my frame of reference for knowledge. If I have a headache, I take a pill. If I have a question, I read a book.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved