The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#87926 - 02/24/08 03:29 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Humlan Babe! If you are an old crone, then I must be half dead.
You are so right about life not always being a struggle. Those good days between is what we have to hang on to, just to know that that is what it's all about.

#87927 - 02/24/08 03:35 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: Edelweiss]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
YES! YES! YES!

sometimes that hanging on to is not that easy..BUT that´s the idea anyway..always!

#87928 - 02/24/08 08:29 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
This might be a good time to ask where Jane Carroll and Bertha are....anyone know?

#87929 - 02/24/08 09:08 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Hannelore, what a lovely day. It's so refreshing to hear how you and your hubby are enjoying yourselves these days!

Georgia stays in touch with Jane. Maybe she'll jump in.

humlan, if you're an old crone, I want to be one! That's a compliment.

I love my life because hubby and I had a great weekend together. Our oldest son went to Clemson for the weekend to visit his college buddies. Our daughter didn't come home this weekend because she took the weekend off from work and hung out at college. Woohoo. We took advantage of the weekend by going to dinner and the movies Friday night, bowling with friends last night and after church today, we drove into the city and just hung out together. Then after his tennis and my exercise, we continue to hang out at home. Sonny boy should be home soon.

We love our kids, but must make the most of the time they aren't around.

I love my life because I can sit next to hubby on the sofa while using my lap top , catching up with my BWS friends.

#87930 - 03/06/08 02:51 PM Re: An awesome thread...
humlan Offline

Yes Dotsie..these special private things that you can do with your hubby/partner..that you can´t really do with anyone else..and you NEED to do them..what a blessing!!! Or like having a cup of coffee and not saying anything because you are both so tired..but you are sort of communicating anyway..and it´s ok with both of you..the silence.

I love my life because I am slowly..very slowly..with very small steps..changing it..developing it..something is happeing..nothing big..but it IS happening..I can feel it.

I love my life because lying on my couch at the moment is a piece of paper with a thought typed on it and goes like this: to dare to take yourself more seriously (translated from the Swedish)...

Hmmm...

#87931 - 03/10/08 07:34 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
humlan Offline

I love my life because I am going crazy in a good way. My world is being turned upside down..and I am a bit curious how it will all end..if I don´t end first (remember the bloodpressure monitor thread? )

I love my life because I am finding wisdom of a different kind at the age of 60..about time.And

I love my life because I am leaving behind some things that I thought were important before..and this leaves me with freedom. And

I love my life because I have wonderful grandchildren that I have the pleasure and gift of being with more often right now.

I love my life because I have a wise and patient partner to help me along this crazy path I have chosen at the moment..

Well, that´s it folks!

#87932 - 03/10/08 08:33 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I love my life because my computer is finally uncrashed! (That's where I've been...thanks for asking Gims!)

I love my life because we just found out that we're having another granddaughter...ultrasound today...

I love my life because...I just do!

#87933 - 04/08/08 03:19 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
humlan Offline

I love my life because I am part of this forum..that has come alive again! And given me so much in such a short time..

I love my life because I finally did my yoga..to the music of Celine D...cheating I know..but it was wonderful!

I love my life because I was up to trix like Trixie..and I`M ALIVE!!!!

I love my life, dear friends..because you are here when I need you..or just want to share your lives with you..

#87934 - 04/14/08 06:03 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
humlan Offline

I love my life because this forum is up and running..althO I miss some very good friends here still..and wonder where they are. I don´t have their mail addresses, unfortunately..

I love my life because after a proper glass of wine, I am falling into bed..comatized. What a day! But a good one,too!!

I love my life because there are some happy Vegas ladies on this forum spreading the cheer, fun and altogther wonderful week-end they had together out in Vegas!!!! That makes me happy and smile and laugh and I like doing that!

Thank you all and good nite!!!!

#87935 - 04/14/08 06:36 PM Re: An awesome thread... [Re: humlan]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I just plain and simply, LOVE MY LIFE!

Edited by chatty lady (04/14/08 06:37 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 17 of 26 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved