The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 26 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
#87844 - 04/01/07 06:54 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
we had good enough weather warm sunshinie, blue skies that we not onlie got to walk in the park but eat their too and sit for half an hour with no discohort from the cold.....and watched l runn in circles being a buzzie bee....then barking after the dogs that barked at him, and scoot all over the place on his bike andddddddd back to being a buzzie bee again..

i loved it all and the wee twinkle of sunshine lifts spirites like you wouldnt belive, it looked like everie one was relaxed and smiling....

#87845 - 07/02/07 05:01 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: celtic_flame]
hotflashgal Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Nothing has been posted here for awhile...so I will start it up again.
I love my life because I am surrounded by my husband, children and friends who love me.

I love my life because I have had life experience which makes me the wise woman I am today.

I love my life because I have so much to be thankful for and the freedom to appreciate it.

I love my life because I realize that the possibilities are endless.

#87846 - 07/02/07 05:50 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: hotflashgal]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I love my life because I woke up full of ideas this morning!

I love my life because my granddaughter will be coming here for her very first birthday!

#87847 - 07/04/07 12:19 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I love my life because I am healthy for the most part, and still around to enjoy all the pleasures this world has to offer.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#87848 - 07/04/07 12:11 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love my life because I am posting from bed while hubby is playing tennis on his day off. It beats sitting in the office.

I love my life today because my daughter is home from college and we are going to the parade together, and it's cool outside.

I love my life today because the air is off, the windows are open, and I can hear the birds singing and see the sun glistening off the pines trees out back.

I love my life today because I can come here to catch up with friends.

I love my life today because my family is safe and healthy.

I love my life today because it's the 4th of July. I appreciate our freedom and the fact that I have two children from Korea who are US citizens.

I love my life because I feel blessed.

#87849 - 07/04/07 01:51 PM Re: I love my life because...
gerrbeck Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, FL
I love my life because I too am blessed to live in the greatest country in the world.

I love my life because I am sitting here at my computer in my pajamas on a day off!

I love my life because I get to spend the day with a great friend and her kids and my kids to!

I love my life because the BWS sight has been so inspiring for me.

#87850 - 07/05/07 09:14 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: gerrbeck]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I love my life because God is good and loves me.
NABBW & NAWW

#87851 - 07/06/07 02:52 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Songbird]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
I love my life because I had a wonderful visit with my daughter and granddaughter...

I love my life because my house is quite again...the cat is happy not to be chased by a baby...LOL!

#87852 - 07/07/07 05:51 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Jane_Carroll]
KathleenGageSpeaker Offline

Loc: Pleasant Hill, OR
I love my life today because I am alive!

I love my life today because I am healthy.

I love my life today because I am loved.

I love my life today because I love.

I love my life today because I have choice.

I love my life today because I do what I love for a living.

I love my life today because I live in a beautiful state with amazing beauty surrounding me.

I love my life today because I can share thoughts with women from all around the globe.

I love my life today because my dog loves me and I love him.

#87853 - 07/07/07 02:15 PM An awesome thread... [Re: KathleenGageSpeaker]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
It's so wonderful reading why all you folks love life! This is the nicest thread I think I've ever read.
I love life because I have a great husband, even though somedays the gender thing bugs me. I love life because I live in America and this is a beautiful country. I love life because I can see the sun rise and the sun shine, and the sun cast shadows of plant life across the lawn. I love hummingbirds and robins and deer. I love cows and horses and dogs. And most of all I love people: precious, God fearing, God loving people...like all of you!!! You've brightened my day!!!
Happy 7/7/07.
Ciao for now,
bonnie rose

Page 9 of 26 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved