The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 56 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#70570 - 10/18/06 01:17 AM Re: online dating sites [Re: ]
klmr13 Offline

Loc: Stars Hollow
Chatty...I had written a big post yesterday about eHarmony and somehow it never materialized here. I must have done something wrong. Anyway...a couple years ago I met a man through eHarmony - we emailed back and forth a while and then we met for coffee, and then we met for lunch. He was a nice, upstanding man, but in a "kind uncle" sort of way. NO sparks. He had been able to retire early and had begun his "second career"...he had gone to culinary school and was a personal chef. He was consumed with his menu planning for the holidays, etc., and I eat to live, not the other way around, so it wasn't of much interest to me. After the luncheon (at a Thai restaurant) we sort of said our "good-byes" and that was that.

I haven't had any luck since then, but I have to say that the men seem to be of a higher caliber on eHarmony. I haven't joined any other dating sites, but sometimes I do a free "search" and I see an awful lot of creepy types on some of the other dating sites. Ugh...

#70571 - 10/23/06 02:40 AM Re: online dating sites [Re: klmr13]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anne, no I do not believe they do. However, a site titled:

dontdatehimgirl.com

appears to be where women post all the "scaliwags" of the dating world!

#70573 - 10/23/06 07:44 PM Re: online dating sites [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
The woman who started that site for cheating creeps was on Dr. Phil one night with an attorney who was disded by some woman on the site, and he was boo-hooing all over the place because she said he was gay and gave her herpes. He is now suing the owner of the site because it is not suppose to be true, but she isn't liable because she isn't the one who said it. It was very interesting to hear the argument.

Edited by chatty lady (10/23/06 07:47 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#70576 - 10/28/06 09:33 PM Re: online dating sites [Re: ]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I have no idea but the site is still up and running...In fact I think even more women are posting about their bad experiences with a man. This guy was so errogant and it was obvious his tail feathers were ruffled, big time...too funny!

Edited by chatty lady (10/28/06 09:35 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved