The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#64987 - 12/20/04 12:22 AM Re: putting up the tree
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Dotsie, I just took some pictures of the patio. Night pictures don't come out that great, but it shows the lights better. I'll try either adding them to my website or I'll make an aol photo album and email it to you so you can see it. Yours sounds lovely too. Do you have pictures?

I think I have an aol album or a page on the website that has last year's deck. We did a snowman and a tree that looked like a ghost after it got snow on it. [Smile]
Louisa

#64988 - 12/20/04 01:04 PM Re: putting up the tree
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Lousa, last night we had a little snow storm blow through. We took our dog for a brisk walk around the block. As we were walking past our home I asked my son to please take a picture if the front of the house. We forgot when we got back home. [Roll Eyes]

The picture I wanted to take was of my son standing at the nativity with our dog on her leash. It was precious. [Wink] I thought all the animal lovers in here would like that! [Wink]

I'll try again.

#64989 - 12/20/04 06:31 PM Re: putting up the tree
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
That would have made a lovely picture Dotsie...

I have to tell you ladies, this morning I got up early to go to the Nursing home and do some cooking for their Christmas Party, my girlfriend Sandie a regular nut hired a Santa that looked like John Travolta with a red suit on. Those little old ladies sat on his knee and they squirmed, and flirted and giggled and some even blushed. The men seemed disgruntled somewhat but then Santas helper showed up, Mitsy a stripper from The Olympic Gardens in red stockings and black boots and a very cute, very short frilly red outfit with white fur trim, shes Sandies roommate. The men went wacky and these elderly folks laughed, sang caroles and just had a rip snorting good time. We had small gifts for everyone too and Sher they loved your fudge. I made two huge pans full, one with nuts and one without, teeth differences you see, some have and some have not!!! These wonderful and mostly forgotten old people had a ball and will remember it fondly (for at least a minute or two) he he!!! Between these folks and the animals Christmas I am already full to the top with the spirit of the season....God Bless us everyone. [Big Grin]

#64990 - 12/20/04 07:07 PM Re: putting up the tree
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Chatty, you are an inspiration to us all. I bet those older people are so delighted to see you. What a girl!!!
smile

#64991 - 12/20/04 09:31 PM Re: putting up the tree
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Our display has snow on it now too. You should get that picture, Dotsie.

It is soooo cold here.
Louisa

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved