The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 39 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#63192 - 04/20/06 02:16 AM Re: I'll be back Easter
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thank you TVC15 and wish you could have been there with us. I thought all churchs offered services on Saturday evening my mother has attended mass at St Josephs in Indiana for many many years now on saturday evening. All the churchs here and we have soooo many and all have Saturday night services. That is so convenient especially when Sunday is the only day to relax with the family.

#63193 - 04/20/06 02:40 AM Re: I'll be back Easter
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm so glad everyone had a great Easter weekend.

We spent ours at our oldest daughter's house in the countryside; all the kids and grandkids and then some were there so it's good that she has a big house.
We also celebrated my youngest grandson's 5th birthday...seems like he was just born; time flies way to quickly! We ate a disgusting amount of food, but that's the norm for holidays lol : )
Now it's time to plan for Mother's Day.

#63194 - 04/20/06 05:48 PM Re: I'll be back Easter
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
diamond, I can so relate to your comment about eating a disgusting amount of food. Everyone here was complaining about the same, but it didn't stop us.

I just wish I was in Honolulu eating all that food!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved