The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 41 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#49351 - 02/21/06 08:03 AM Re: Please pray for my brother
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear MiwSher: I'm sorry to learn your family is going through such ordeal. I pray for your brother, and the entire family. Please know that you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

To see a loved one suffering is heart-wrenching. But remember our wonderful Lord looks upon each of you with infinite love. Although we don't always understand the reason, we can still trust in His love for us.

He sees even our sighs and the longing of our heart-(Psalm 38:9). May He strenghten you and yours.

Blessings!

#49352 - 02/21/06 10:43 PM Re: Please pray for my brother
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know nothing anyone can say will make this time easier or less painful for all of you. But please know that as one who has been there, I care.

#49353 - 02/21/06 10:50 PM Re: Please pray for my brother
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
MiwSher, so sorry to hear of your brother's illness. I will pray for strength for your family and for peace for your brother.
I just lost a brother last month and I don't think it has hit me yet. Does yours live far from you?
((HUGS))

#49354 - 02/22/06 06:48 PM Re: Please pray for my brother
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
MiwSher right now there is not much to say except to offer our prayers till the pain grows somewhat easier. It takes time but you w ill come to remember all the precious memories you two shared. And yes, they become bittersweet because they make you feel better, yet, at the same time, you miss them and grieve for the loss of what might have been for them.

I lost a sister when I was 17 years old and she was 23. Killed in a car accident. To this day, I sometimes find myself thinking what her life would have been like and what she would have thought about my husband and children.

The pain eases but you still miss them. I tell people it's like your world has been tilted on its axis and will never be the same again. You learn to live with it and cherish the warm thoughts of them.

Hope this helps some.
Sandpiper

#49355 - 02/23/06 11:56 AM Re: Please pray for my brother
MiwSher Offline

Loc: Canada
Thank you all for your kind words. It's comforting to know that I have this kind of support.

Bluebird: My brother lives about 500 miles away. I desperately wish I could visit but we can't afford the gas or plane fare.

MiwSher

#49356 - 02/23/06 07:22 PM Re: Please pray for my brother
writegirl1949 Offline

Loc: Arizona
MiwSher, I too will be praying. Cancer is such a hard illness to cope with ... both the one ill and the family. I've experienced it first hand with first my mom, then my dad 2 1/2 years later. I pray God will surround you and your family with His supernatural peace.

Blessings, Francine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved