The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 149 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#38391 - 09/07/04 07:48 PM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Hey TVC...CORRECT-E-MUNDO! ALWAYS better late than never....and just for the record, Pam Kimmell and I, (Pam is also called Pinkie, Pink Lady, OLD PINK ONE, and Pinkmeister) have said that when we die, we want to come back in our next life and live in NC. We LOVE that state!

JJ

#38392 - 09/08/04 10:56 AM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

TVC,
I just gotta know...do you go to the Smokies whenever you want to? I love the nature there. Don't like the crowds, and I'm not much on shopping, but I love the drives and hikes you can take.

JJ

#38393 - 09/08/04 11:15 AM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Hey Jaw Jaw,
I haven't been to the Smokies yet. I'm a newcomer here. Moved here from Long Island, NY last January. We absolutely love it here and would reccommend it to anyone! I'm in Cary (also known as: Containment Area for Relocated Yankees) It's been voted best city to live in on the east coast by Money Magazine. So much prettier than where I came from and the climate is perfect. The people are wonderful and the tax difference (from NY) is amazing! The only thing I miss from Long Island is the beaches but I can get there from here in 2 hours, 2 hours to the mountains too!
Why wait until you die?

#38394 - 09/08/04 02:38 PM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Lord child, good thing you DIDN'T wait until you died...cause I heard you have to go thru ATLANTA to get to heaven or hell when you do...eeek!

JJ

#38395 - 09/08/04 04:24 PM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
TVC, welcome to the BWS forum. It looks like you met all the top ladies of the group.

My best writing advice is just write what makes you happy. Write what you enjoy. If you enjoy horror comedies, write away. There is a niche for them. Honest and True. One of the authors I know who is making a good job of the horror/comedy market is Jeff Strand. Look him up on Amazon or check out his website at www.jeffstrand.com

If you google his name, you'll come up with all kinds of great stuff, including an interview.

A lot of us on the BWS forum are writers and we're here for you.

Peace.

#38396 - 09/08/04 04:33 PM Re: I'm new to writing, any advice?
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks Vicki, I'm going to check him out. I'm betting you are also a top lady!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved