The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 50 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#185440 - 06/29/09 02:10 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Dee]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear Sandpiper: How are your sisters doing? Praying for them right now! Hope you can rest in knowing that God cares deeply for each of them too.
NABBW & NAWW

#185493 - 06/30/09 08:14 AM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Songbird]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Sandpiper, my prayers for both your sisters. It's been a difficult time for your family.

Poet and essayist

#185507 - 06/30/09 03:34 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: meredithbead]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
My heart is overflowed with emotion from all the prayers and good thoughts and wishes as well as advice from all of my boomer sisters. I felt your prayers and love coming through. Thank you all for being loving, caring family.

My sister in Illinois is doing great. The triple bypass open heart surgery went very well. She's been moved to a regular room with thought of possibly going home today or tomorrow. I hope they wait till tomorrow. She's up walking about, eating and has all the tubes out. She only has a catheter and IV in her now. She's a trouper. Your prayers helped so much.

My twin sister is doing okay. Yes the change in doctors has helped. She's getting another set of blood labs done tomorrow. She has another appointment with the doc today. He did say there is the possibility of having to do another surgery because the infection is in the top and underneath of the mesh that was put in. They are giving her IV meds to see if it helps before any decisions are made. She'd feel much better if the nurse tech could get the wound vac to work for an extended period of time. It works for about 10 hours then stops. So, I have to take it off her and do a wet/dry dressing. I feel so bad for her. It's frustrating for me because it's time consuming and I worry for her.

So, your prayers are so very welcome and I can't thank you enough. They are the best kind of help. So thanks again to all of you beautiful, wonderful sisters. I love you all.
www.tidedancer.com

#185511 - 06/30/09 03:44 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Sandpiper]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Glad to hear your sister is doing well after heart surgery. I continue to be amazed by the recovery from such invasive surgery. Good medicine rocks.

Glad to hear your twin is getting IV meds. That's the best kind for infection.

Holding the gals in prayer.

#185573 - 07/01/09 01:55 AM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Dotsie]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Update from the Doc about my twin. She's off the wound vac and I have to clean the wound 4 times a day with peroxide and then dress it. I do think he's probably looking at another surgery to replace the mesh. If that is what it takes to clear up this stuff then she's okay with it.

My sister in Illinois was having a down day today. They gave her some meds to sleep and it made her very nauseaus and confused today. She wasn't happy about it. I spoke with her and she was having a tough time dealing with not feeling as good as she did yesterday. She's a trouper. So, I'm trying to get her hubby on the line tonight to see how she is now.

Again, thanks everyone for all your prayers. They are needed.
www.tidedancer.com

#185574 - 07/01/09 06:24 AM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Sandpiper]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Prayers for your sisters continue and will be added to the petitions in Lourdes, Sandpiper. God bless and do take care of yourself as well.

#185584 - 07/01/09 01:46 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Lola]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Still praying for your sisters here in WNY, Sandpiper. Take care
of yourself, too! Prayers and blessings,

#185651 - 07/02/09 01:37 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

I have two family members and a friend goin' through very difficult trials. When I pray for them, which is often, I also pray
for the boomers and their families! Luv and hugs and prayers galore!!!

Edited by jabber (07/02/09 01:37 PM)

#185693 - 07/02/09 06:51 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: jabber]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear Sandpiper, I am glad to hear about the progress. We continue praying.

Dear Jabber: I'm praying for your family and friend. May God comfort each of them in their need.
NABBW & NAWW

#185768 - 07/03/09 01:50 PM Re: Pray for my sisters [Re: Songbird]
jabber Offline

Thank you Songbird! It is comforting to know loved ones are being held up in prayer. Blessings to you and yours!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved