The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >
Topic Options
#165194 - 11/10/08 05:44 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Dotsie]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
I love my life, today, because I have a husband who supports me in my business/dream. AND has been hugely instrumental in the success of it!

#165488 - 11/14/08 12:34 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Di]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
I love my life as it is brimmed full of people who love me for who and what I am.
I love my life as I get to express myself in a way that I used to only dream about.
I love my life because it is coloured with a creative connection to inspire my every new deed and exploration.
I realy love my life because Ann and Dennis will be in London soon and we will get to spend some time together(and hopefully with Lola too) and do fun things..(and they will get some time to visit me at my Uni whilst I work!!!).
I love my life because I am strong, fairly healthy and getting happier with it all with each passing day.
My life is so very charmed and for that I am truly blessed.

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#165545 - 11/14/08 04:26 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Poppie]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Poppie, you will be meeting with people I miss on this forum nowadays.And, for this, you are truely blessed. Please give them my love

And good luck, girl!

More power to ya!!! I mean it! grin

#165589 - 11/14/08 07:12 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Edelweiss2 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Hey Chara! I know you will have a wonderful time, because you are all beautiful people, inside and out! Hope Lola makes it this time too!
We will want to see pictures!...And how about pictures of your new creations!

#165740 - 11/16/08 11:22 AM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Edelweiss2]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Angel a chara, I will be posting some photo's way down in adult education in the thread..'it's happened at last'..a new overveiw of what I have done and what I am currently working on.
Yes, we will have a wonderful time in our little mini boomer convention. I have been chatting to Ann and we both end up in tears alot...but they are good years(tears in my book are only the surpluss fuel of emotion)

I spoke to Lola on Friday evening just before I was heading off to a concert(I had been having a few warm up bevvies with my mates)We are all to pencil in time for meeting up whilst Ann and Dennis are in London and hope to have lots of fun.

Love to all

Poppie

ps..don't forget to pop into adult learning(I hope that is the right thread!!)
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#166651 - 11/28/08 11:52 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Evie]
Linda Popiel Offline

Loc: Buffalo Western New York
I love my life because I get to live with my husband daughter and my son-in-law and I know God loves me

#166920 - 12/03/08 06:35 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Linda Popiel]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
I love my life because I am learning..or being taught..sooo much lately.

#166938 - 12/03/08 10:00 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: humlan]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
I love my life because I've "met" so many amazing women on this site and because I'm truly blessed to have weathered the "divorce" storm!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#166941 - 12/03/08 11:02 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: Mama Red]
cyclinggal Offline

Loc: Arkansas
I also have weathered the divorce storm. When I got divorced after 28 years of marriage, I thought my life was over. I didn't believe any of my friends who said that it would get better. Indeed it did get better. The most important thing is that I really like myself and have good friends that like me also. I have stepped outside the box with my cycling, hiking, volunteering, etc. I didn't have this when I was married. The one piece of advice I would give any married women is to develop your own interests and friends outside the marriage. So many women who married in the 60's (and even later) did what their husbands wanted to do. In my case, it just never occurred to me that I could have a life apart from my husband, with my own interests and friends. What was I thinking??? I had to start from square one when I got divorced. And, what an adventure it has been.

#166985 - 12/04/08 03:39 PM Re: I love my life because... [Re: cyclinggal]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I love my life because of all the people who enrich it, and whose lives I hopefully enrich too.

I love my life because of relationships.

Mama, great advice for married women. Thanks for sharing. The same advice stand for women who are in long relationships and not married.

Page 21 of 26 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved