i also have insomnia and find my sleep pattern gets out of sorts way easie, as if it can't waite to have me up all night.

yes it dose be a right pain with L up a lot at nights and very earlie morning 4 or 5 think thats when i get overtired and more awake. then the normale chores. Walking and being out helps as being in house makes me stire crazie ad the day drages wearas walking in nature lifts my mood and energises me.

I don't exercise more than walking and i am blessed i can do that, the crash left it difficult and damage stops upper and lower bodie work being done. I did at one time do excessive weight bodie building, since teens, sprint and long distanse running, swimm forever. left walking abvout 10 feet was a massive effort after car accident and i thought id die f pain, thinks are better now much much better.

I am sure that one day i be exercising again, id never thought id seen day i be able to do this much so in a bit more time.

FM came about maybee becouse of car accident maybee becouse i was a workaholic or excessive emotional strane.

the flip is without accident i might not have stuck so long as being a ftm and then never forgiven myself what i miss.

do you too have this or are you doing the tires us out as in all of us?