The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 46 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#157201 - 08/22/08 08:25 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: greene]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chatty, thanks for sharing about your losses. I'm sure she'll feel an immediate connection with you.

#157259 - 08/23/08 03:58 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Katie Sue]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Katie Sue and dancer9,
First, welcome Katie Sue. I reunited with biological family in the mid 1990'S and discovered a sister that owns an airbrushing and design business in Tucson, Az. She has a shop set up on isle 7 at the Tanque Verder Swapmeet and owns a building at 4100 S. Palo Verde Rd., Tucson, Az. She does custom work like t-shirts, hats, belts, helmets, leather, signs, buildings, walls, cars, motorcycles, and trailers. Nancy is a breast cancer survivor and her 27-year-old son has joined her business to help fill orders. Here's her email, NjoyAADAirbrush@MSN.com
I live relatively close to the shores of Lake Erie. I love this
boomerwomen's site and know you will too.
Prayers and blessings,

#157431 - 08/24/08 11:49 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Katie Sue]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi KatieSue

Welcome and glad to meet you and read your post about how you're moving forward with your life. I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband and read the strength in your spirit as you write about what you are doing to make a difference in the world.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#157468 - 08/25/08 04:52 AM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Mama Red]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Here's another , KatieSue. glad you've joined us.

#157516 - 08/25/08 06:16 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

In post 157259 of 8/23, I gave the wrong email for sis's artwork. My sister's health has worsened. The only email I can get to work is at myspace.com/artisticairbrush. My above post was a feeble attempt at sending potential customers her way. But Nancy Joyce just wrote to tell me she is having trouble walking now, has fallen several times, and the last time she actually damaged her body. I guess she'll turn the airbrush business over to her son. Nan is in a lot of pain so I'm going to email her about that Elations drink. And see if that helps!
Thanks for listening,
prayers and blessings...

#157650 - 08/26/08 01:09 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Now, first off, I should've said, website. Not email. Gosh, I hate this PTSD; I'm always second guessing after it's too late
to edit stuff. Sorry ladies!

#157768 - 08/27/08 01:28 AM Re: I'm New Too [Re: greene]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Welcome Katie Sue. I'm so glad you found us and have already connected with women who understand what you're going through. I'm single with no children, but lost both parents and understand loss. I, too, am sorry about your loss.

I'm also sorry I had to use the word "loss" so many times in this post.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#157870 - 08/28/08 04:23 AM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Saundra]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Welcome Katie Sue to this wonderfully, gracious, kind, loving site full of women who will fast become your boomer sisters. I joined this site not too long before I had to undergo endemetriel cancer. Such support, love and prayers that came from these women still brings tears to my eyes and my heart swells with love for all of them.

I am sorry you've lost your beloved but know God is working in your life to make it good again. How lucky for you to have your son's close by.

Hope to see more of you and your life. Welcome new friend!
www.tidedancer.com

#159320 - 09/09/08 06:53 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Di]
Katie Sue Offline

Loc: NM, USA
Sorry I’m getting back so late. frown Thank you for coming by and checking the newbie out. I didn’t find my link for my forum membership right away. It is so good to be here too. I hope to get to know everyone. I love to write so I will be posting poems and articles occasionally. Hope you have a wonderful week. I’m keeping busy with my worship team and tonight I have to prepare them for three meetings…Wednesday, Sunday morning and Sunday night where we will head for another church. They’re having a Jamboree.

God Bless…

Kathryn

#159322 - 09/09/08 06:56 PM Re: I'm New Too [Re: Anno]
Katie Sue Offline

Loc: NM, USA
Thank you for stopping by and yes it is difficult. I appreciate all of you ladies. I'll try to be as encouraging as possible. I love to write poetry and thinking of doing it for a business.

God Bless

Kathryn

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved