The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 49 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#156194 - 08/13/08 12:03 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Eagle Heart]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hello Eagle Heart

LOVE your name (I have an eagle on my wedding band!).

Thanks for the welcome and I spent waaaaaaaay too much time having fun looking at posts and articles on this site yesterday. Or not...grin. It was all perfect, eh?

I don't have grandchildren and, although I think it would be ever so much fun to spoil them like you are, I told my boys they could wait. None of them are in a particularly favorable financial situation and I believe now isn't necessarily the best time to add the gift and challenge of kids(of course this is the world according to MamaRed!). So I will wait and do my "oohing" and "aahing" over the kids I see at church or while shopping!

I look forward to learning more about you and would love to know the origin of "Eagle Heart", especially since we've been discussing eagles and their meanings in the mentoring group I'm a member of.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#156195 - 08/13/08 12:04 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: gims]
Mama Red Offline

Hi gims

Thank you! I sooooo appreciate your kind words and welcoming spirit. I'm truly blessed.

I look forward to learning more about you and the other amazing women on this forum. Sounds like I've found a home away from home!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#156199 - 08/13/08 12:10 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Eagle Heart]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Eagle Heart

I'm grateful for you taking the time to review the site...it was a HUGE leap for me to put it out there and I'm in the process of building a new site too. I'm glad the site radiates those aspects because that is what I'm about and what I want to share with the people I meet and share time with.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156200 - 08/13/08 12:11 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: dancer9]
Mama Red Offline

Hello Dancer 9

Thank you! I so appreciate the welcome and the feeling of being so welcomed. I look forward to learning more about the members of this forum. Sounds like I've come home!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156202 - 08/13/08 12:28 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Anno]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Anno

You did? Really? I swear it would be kewl to put together a booklet of boomer women who found their mates online. I met my husband (Gil) about 2.5 years ago after some kewl dates, bizarre dates and a *whole* lot of looking at what was really important to me. Some friends of mine were convinced I was doing my transformational work by dating 'cuz I rode the roller coaster all over the place. Up, down and everywhere in between. One of my big surprises was when boomer women said "Gee, if you found at mate at 48, then there is hope for me too!" It never occurred to me that my dating story would be a ray of hope for someone. How life does throw us interesting things, eh?

I think that is one of the big reasons I want to work with boomer women in my coaching practice(never thought of myself with that name either, which may be why I didn't find this site from my other searches!). We have sooooooo much to offer, eh?

Happy Birthday to you and enjoy your special day knowing the world got a great gift when it got "Anno Energy"!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156203 - 08/13/08 12:30 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Saundra]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Saundra

What an inspiration you are! You go girl!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156214 - 08/13/08 02:31 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: jawjaw]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Queen JJ

OMG, I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. I LOVE your sense of humor and look forward to seeing more of it! I shared your "knee-deep to a girafe's butt" with my hubbie because it sounds like something he would use in a conversation. He cracked up all over the place!

I'll *try* not to worry about spelling stuff...seems to come with the territory of being a tech writer for 25 years! Now, as to dangling part-a-cips...that may be easy to do since I can never remember what the heck they are!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156216 - 08/13/08 02:41 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Princess Lenora]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Princess Lenora

So great to meet you!It is interesting that you father named his boat that...it isn't a name I've heard often over the years.

I'm glad you liked the site! Once I either a) get more web savvy or b) get a webmistress I would like to increase that list. I've read a lot of great books (or at least parts of them) that I think others might enjoy.

So, what does it mean that you put your license in an inactive status. Is has the energetic of a very big step for you. Is it? Are you moving onto something different? Something more to your core nature or liking?

As for the coaching, I LOVE it and hadn't realized I've been a natural coach most of my life, so it feels like falling home. In fact, ask my hubby or son and they'll tell they sometimes wish I wasn't such a natural (grin).

Here is to a passionately powerful day full of unlimited possibilities!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156217 - 08/13/08 02:43 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Lani]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Lani

Thanks...and how in the world do I check my PM box? EEK, I'm not seeing where it is! Ah, ain't technology wunnerful (when you can figure it out!)

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#156218 - 08/13/08 02:52 PM Re: Wow, I'm so excited! [Re: Mama Red]
greene Offline

Loc: Atlanta,Georgia
Not only do I know how to check my PM box - I have no idea what it is once I find it!
Hi Mama Red, I'm 'greene' (real name Kathy) and new to site also. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved