The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 45 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#148873 - 07/21/08 04:51 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: jawjaw]
Mountain Ash Offline

I agree Chatty is an angel.
If we were a movie (I mean all the boomers here) Chatty would be the one who had soft music played as she came into shot...
Golden Girls look out!!!
Mountain ash

#148874 - 07/21/08 07:53 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: Mountain Ash]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hmmm...interesting Mountain. I wonder what kind of music I would be. I guess, "What a wonderful World".
I agree with Chatty and soft music. Oh she is a treasure. I just loved meeting and bonding with her. She's near and dear to my heart.

#148875 - 07/22/08 01:39 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: chickadee]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Chatty,
A friend once said to me, "Better 2 have a friend close by than a sister, far off." Friends are the flowers of life.
I'm glad a [silent sufferer] has U as her soundingboard. The warmth of your caring is apparent! I'm happy that she's better. And I'm glad U R there 4 her!!!
Prayers and blessings,

#148876 - 07/22/08 06:16 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: jabber]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Chatty, I'm glad her life is better now. Similar thing happened to a
cousin...she found her ex in bed with a man.
Glad you are always there for her!

#148877 - 07/22/08 09:11 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: diamond50]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You ladies are ALL too kind. I am far from an angel, I simply do what I can with what I have. Giving love and support is easy when you genuinely care about all Gods creatures, [well maybe not men so much.] Unfortunately my friend is on a roller coaster, up one second and down the next. I got her interested in crocheting after she saw the Poncho I sent to JJ. She has picked it up pretty good and wants to make baby afghans to give out to the orphan babies at Child Haven. She is really excited about this and is spending a lot of time here with me as we chit chat. She filled for divorce stating the 'actual reason' and had movers come in and literally move out all of his belongings. We went antiquing, or as I call it junk shopping and she bought some really nice things with the cash he's kept hidden in a shoebox in the closet. Oh well, finders keepers! The best thing I can do is keep her laughing and busy...Doesn't take an angel to do that, and besides when I come into a room I would prefer to hear playing, Proud Mary or Mustang Sally!!! Oh yea!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#148878 - 07/23/08 12:26 AM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: chatty lady]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm there with prayer, Chatty.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#148879 - 07/23/08 01:48 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: Saundra]
jabber Offline

M-E-N????

#148880 - 07/24/08 01:29 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

It's great, when U R trying to help someone and they're willing 2 listen 2 uplifting music and watch funny TV shows
and do the stuff that helps their spirit climb above the blues. I've a friend that I wish would do that.
Love and prayers,

#148881 - 07/24/08 06:27 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: jabber]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
You ARE an angel, Chatty...when we're suffering it's hard to stay focused...you're redirecting her in a constructive direction with corcheting and taking her out shopping...it's all about redirection and refocusing...you're showing her that life, in tiny pieces, can move forward...bless you sweetheart...I'll keep her in my prayers that she'll continue to move forward. I hope she has a good attorney.

#148882 - 07/25/08 10:30 PM Re: Woman needs strength... [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You betcha Dee, she's a shark and will make a meal of him when the time is right. In the meantime he is under surveilance by a pro...still married so it all counts against him. Plus when he tried getting psysical with her a few weeks ago and she came running. I called a good (very large, intimidating friend) that searched him out and put the fear of God into him. Since then he has been like a lamb around her and is rarely ever in the home...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved