The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 47 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#138802 - 01/23/08 02:17 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: ladyjane]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Love cats. I adore them too. Bout the only critter I'm not crazy about as a pet is a hamster. Ew.

Andy is picking out a topic he thinks would be purrrrfect for you.

Whatttt?

#138803 - 01/23/08 02:38 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
LOL, Dee that's great! I can just see your hubby taking the pics and trying to get Molly to stay put. Of course, maybe she really does like the humor section of our forum! Purina...mmmm!

Kathy

#138804 - 01/24/08 03:10 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: ladyjane]
Dee Offline

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool...I love it when animals join in...cool cat by the way.

#138805 - 01/24/08 12:25 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Thanks, Dee. I thought it was cool to do a follow up on pets enjoying BWS as Molly does! The only thing with this is that no one was home to take the photo with me in it, too!

#138806 - 01/24/08 01:51 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: ladyjane]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Dee,
Shadow really looked more like Molly than Xena does. Guess I was thinking of her when I said that. Shadow was part Border Collie and Lab. I got her at a rescue shelter. Xena, we've owned almost a year. And I got her at a rescue shelter, too. Joyful Rescue in Cuba, NY has a wonderful shelter for unwanted animals. My MIL got her dog there, too. Love DOGS; Molly is really neat!!!

#138807 - 01/25/08 12:45 AM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: jabber]
Dee Offline

Jabber...how sweet for you and your mom to adopt shelter dogs. Breaks my heart to think of how many are put to sleep each year. Xena (interesting name...how did she get it?) is a lucky girl...do you have a way to put up her picture?

LadyJane...isn't that usually how it is when pets do something cool? Where's the camera!!!

Thanks, Jabber for the sweet compliment about Molly...she's a doll and getting stronger every day.

#138808 - 01/26/08 02:45 PM Re: Animal BWS fans [Re: Dee]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Xena was her name when we got her. Actually, the shelter spelled it [Xenia]. But when we took her to the vet to be checked over, etc. the girls in the office couldn't pronounce it like that. They said, Xen-eee-a. So we just went with Xena. Some of my relatives spell it Zena. Whatever? Hubby says, "She can't read. She doesn't care how it's spelled!" Guess, he has a point there!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved