The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 52 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#128190 - 09/21/07 12:45 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: ladyjane]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
They are so darling and let me say that I love a man that would do what your hubby did. Good for him! He must have a gentle heart. Isn't that so nice?

Those babies are just adorable. Have you come up with names yet? I think our animals bring balance into our lives. A certain calmness, instant love, and many more things. I know Trixie (my boxer) is my pal. Well, except when she tries to wear my crown. That has GOT to stop!

Anyway, enjoy your new babes...can't wait to hear what you named them!

#128191 - 09/21/07 01:09 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Yeah, JJ, they do indeed bring balance into our lives....can't imagine living without it. I have always named my pets human names. Seeing they're a duo, I've thought of all the great ones...Amos and Andy sound soooo cute....who knows? Maybe we'll have this accomplished by nightfall. One thing they've already supplied is ample opportunities to laugh and smile....all good stuff for us physically and emotionally. Yeah, my hubby has a huge heart and a very sensitive spirit...unbelievably so at times. If he hadn't been a cat (or animal) person, I could never have married him. It would have been the height of incompatibility for me!

#128192 - 09/21/07 01:19 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: ladyjane]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Are they male? You called them "cute little guys" in your previous post, so I'm assuming they are. There are so many cute names out there. Keep us posted on what you come up with....Mork and Mindy....Laurel and Hardy....Ricky and Fred...Luc---okay, okay...teehee.

#128193 - 09/21/07 01:24 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: jawjaw]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh yes they're males. I love Ricky and Fred...lol...must write all these down!

#128194 - 09/21/07 02:56 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: ladyjane]
Emyjay Offline

Oh, so cute in their little tuxedos!! Congratulations!!

My soul-mate, our beloved Samantha, is waiting at the Bridge, also.

But, we still have Jesse, a feline who has a mind of her own.

We also have four cockers and a pond with Koi.

People ask us if we can tell who the "alpha" dog is. Without question, the alpha in our zoo is Jesse, who apparently doesn't know that she is smaller than her canine or human family.

I love living in a zoo. My husband does, too. We wouldn't have it any other way!

I vote for Ricky and Fred. Toooo cute!!

Emily

#128195 - 09/21/07 09:25 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: Emyjay]
Jane_Carroll Offline

ladyjane,

They are adorable! Having their playful energy around will help keep you bubbling and loving your new endeavor! Have fun with them!

#128196 - 09/21/07 10:01 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: ladyjane]
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
I'm jealous. My hubby won't allow me to have a cat, or a dog for that matter. We have 6 fish, and he says that's all the pets we need. But I think one of these days, I'll find a pet I want and I'm going to bring it home. He'll get used to the idea and will love a pet once it is settled. He's afraid an animal will tear up the furniture and make messes. Perhaps, but I get lonely at night when he's not home. A dog or cat would keep me company. Anyway, your kittens are absolutely adorable.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-MqWXjIM1eacjJ77q9wkswg--;_ylt=AgfbngzLT12FakAufPfu72G0AOJ3?cq=1

#128197 - 09/21/07 11:02 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: countrygirl51]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh Lordy, I have to tell you something ladies. I am moderating another site full of adult (???) published authors, and all they do is bicker. EGO's are the problem as I see it, and then I leave there and rush, run, fly over here to read beautiful, loving, kind posts such as this one, and it eases my soul... JJ love your kitty names, I thought of Tom & Jerry, both famous cartoon cats in the movies and also black and white...Hope everyone has a peaceful, and safe weekend.

Edited by chatty lady (09/21/07 11:03 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#128198 - 09/22/07 05:20 PM Re: okay...let's try this again... [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I have to agree with JJ. A man that loves animals must have a good heart. You got some special guy there, and I'm sure you provide those cats a "meugnificent" cat heaven.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved