The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 60 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#126377 - 09/09/07 04:14 AM Re: How many? They don't know...! [Re: chatty lady]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Quote:

Orchid, just whats the ration of illegals sneaking up past us to get to Canada??? Not many, I bet. Maybe we need to post signs on our borders, stating ALL Illegals, Go to CANADA for FREE HEALTH CARE..Welcomed with tolerant, open arms. Like I keep saying, you all need to walk in our shoes before you chime in with all the tolerance and racial garbage...

Chatty, it's a good thing..is to reveal your true colours to someone like myself.

Illegals do end up in Canada...they are smuggled in from China, Russia, etc. Their stories do get published in the press, because they end up working in the factory sweatshops, etc. or as hookers.

Sure we do have migrant workers in the agricultural areas...they come from the Carribbean and Mexico. THey are legal here. The problems in the agricultural sector, are more occupational safety and wages where these folks don't understand they have a right to safety according our labour laws.

I live in cities, chatty where there are some violent gangs, shootings, rape ..violence..is violence. I have chosen to live a life that doesn't embrace it because I don't practice it but I can't/won't hide in my home the whole time. One just needs to take some precautions.

#126378 - 09/09/07 09:50 AM Re: How many? They don't know...! [Re: orchid]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well, personally I grow weary of this topic because no matter what you say, I say, Mrs. Madness says, or Dancer, or anyone else says, theres nothing we can do about it. But Orchid, you're right when you say not to hide in our homes but to take precautions. I am afraid to do a lot of the things I use to do at night but they get done one way or another. I wish we could all ban together and institute a change where people 'worldwide' could live in their own beloved country's, and make a decent living...I know its not worth arguing with anyone here over, so off I go to post some more delicious juice recipes. Take a walk over to Favorite Recipes, I'd love to buy you all a drink...

Edited by chatty lady (09/09/07 09:54 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#126379 - 09/09/07 06:49 PM Re: How many? They don't know...! [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Cheers to you Chatty Lady, and hear hear! Clink.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved