The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 158 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#109403 - 02/27/07 06:55 AM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Sadie]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Dianne, I know, I'll move my grandson's dad in with him for a day or two. He'll be kissing your feet and begging you to go out and buy a few new pairs of shoes!!

#109404 - 02/27/07 02:58 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Taking everyone's advice...I'll move NL's freeloader in with him and then--shoot him!

He knows my stomach is hurting and he's causing the majority of it so he comes home last night and is very understanding, tells me to buy the sofa and it will all work out, everything will be fine.

Have been working The Secret and even had a long conversation about it with my sister in France. She's also trying it as well. For now, maybe I should just visualize myself already moved into the other flat!

I can't go to a hotel because of the critters. That would be yet another nightmare.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#109405 - 02/27/07 04:51 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
I must have missed the post on The Secret. Is there a link to it? Everyone knows what you're talking about...but lill old me.
Your Hubby sounds like a real sweetheart. All those moves in one year...Dianne, I know young people that would get a stomach ache from that. You must be living out of cartons. No?

Hannelore

#109406 - 02/27/07 05:12 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Edelweiss]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
The Secret is a secret to me also. Haven't heard about that one yet.
The next move I make will hopefully be while playing chess!! My heart goes out to you.

#109407 - 02/27/07 05:23 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: NewLeaf]
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Yup, just shoot the man.
We'll cover ya.

In My Father's house are many mansions...John 14:2

http://www.myspace.com/westernbluebird

#109408 - 02/27/07 05:40 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bluebird]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

http://www.thesecret.tv/

Right now I have cartons stacked against a wall just waiting to be packed but we've downsized so much I use everything in this flat so can't really pack. It will all be done in one day. Who knows how long it will take to unpack but I'm not going to rush it.

This is a hurry up and wait situation.

Blue...good to hear from you again!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#109409 - 02/27/07 07:29 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
The Secret is all over the news. Even was on the Today show this morning!

It is a book and a movie. You have to order the movie from www.thesecret.tv. It's an inspirational movie - about the Law of Attraction, focusing on the positive and being grateful.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#109411 - 02/28/07 01:52 AM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hi Blue.

Dianne, that's a lot of moves in a short period of time. Stress enough without all the rest. Glad hubby saw things your way with the couch. He's a smart man.
If I had to move right now, I think I'd have a yard sale and travel light.

chick

#109412 - 02/28/07 02:39 AM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: chickadee]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dianne, perhaps you could compromise. Tell him you'll arrange for a closet organization system install w/ a professional closet company (Closet Smith, Closet Organizers USA, Rubbermaid, etc.) and you'll get that sofa you love so much!

#109413 - 02/28/07 02:52 PM Re: He's stressing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I thought of California Closets but truthfully, I'm not sure we have room for that. If I get drawers installed, there isn't much room left for hanging clothes. I think it's one of those things where you need to move in, live there for a while and then decide what to do.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved