The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#113050 - 03/29/07 08:06 PM Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May!
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Hi all,
I just found out that I'm going to be given a slot to speak at the Booming Women Conference in Chicago in May!!! I'm so excited! In fact, I heard a few days ago, but this is the first time I've gotten off the ceiling to post it!

I'm looking forward to meeting Dotsie and all the other boomer women friends who make it!

If you want more information about the conference, go to the Booming Women Conference Web Page.

Guess I'd better go work on the speech
Casey

#113051 - 03/29/07 08:09 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May! [Re: Casey]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Casey...this is awesome!!!!!!!

#113052 - 03/29/07 09:11 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Casey, I'm not the least bit surprised. What a treat for the women in Chicago. Although I've never heard you, one only needs to read your post and your web site, etc.., to see the dynamic person you are! CONGRATS!

#113053 - 03/29/07 11:44 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May! [Re: jawjaw]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Ohhhhhh...maybe Oprah will come...I'm always hoping for Oprah...

#113054 - 03/30/07 12:45 AM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May! [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Casey, I am tickled. This is such good news. I thoroughly enjoy your posts and can't imagine what it would be like to listen to you in person at a conference. I am so grateful you were chosen.

But guess what? I can't be in Chicago! I am going to be in Texas and Florida. What a bummer!

#113055 - 03/30/07 02:52 AM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in May!
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Are you back on the ground, Casey?

Congratulations. From what I have learned about you from your posts, it is a well deserved honor. You will be great.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#113056 - 03/30/07 03:24 AM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in Ma [Re: Anno]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dotsie, how will you be in Texas and Florida at the same time? Have you been cloned? Can't be that you are cloned. You are such a unique individual. The mold was broken after you, the one and only you.

#113058 - 03/30/07 04:27 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in Ma [Re: ]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Great news! Congratulations, Casey. I know you will be a blessing to all who attend!
NABBW & NAWW

#113059 - 03/30/07 04:48 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in Ma [Re: Songbird]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Thanks all, I have tears in my eyes....
So sorry I'll miss you, Dotsie!

#113060 - 03/30/07 08:56 PM Re: Speaking at the Booming Women Conference in Ma [Re: Casey]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Casey, this is wonderful news and I'm sure you'll knock their socks off. I'm going to the one in Texas. Wish you were speaking there.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved