The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 61 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#155093 - 08/01/08 08:37 AM Excited to meet everyone
AdornmentsMilani Offline

Loc: California
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and wanted to say hello to all. There seems to be a great wealth of knowledge and wisdom here and hopefully, I can also add a little something. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks for the opportunity to be a member of this forum.

#155094 - 08/01/08 11:28 AM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: AdornmentsMilani]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Welcome AdornmentsMilani, I'm glad you found us, and look forward to hearing your voice and wisdom here.

I just visited your jewelery site; wow, gorgeous colours and workmanship! Do you make all of that yourself?

Edited by Eagle Heart (08/01/08 12:20 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#155095 - 08/01/08 11:30 AM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: AdornmentsMilani]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Welcome my friend! What a beautiful bracelet! Oh my gosh, that is gorgeous. Didn't anyone tell you that if you are a member here, you have to send MOI a bracelet like that? No? Whattttt? Okay, big fat lie, but it is beautiful...LOL! Don't listen to me, I am the resident Curly, Larry, and Mo all rolled up into one woman.

Welcome and we're so glad you came out of lurking to join in the fun. You won't regret it. Tell us a bit about yourself when you feel comfortable in doing so, won't you?

No grammar police here, no spell checkers, just women sharing, caring, and encouraging.

Enjoy!

#155096 - 08/01/08 11:50 AM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Welcome Adorn. Hope you don't mind my shortening your name, here.

I, too, lurked for a bit, but have been so glad that I finally joined in. I am sure you will be a great addition to the party of women.

I assume you make jewelry? Or collect it?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#155097 - 08/01/08 12:36 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: Anno]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Welcome! I also love your jewelry. I'm one of those people who admire it and sometimes buy it, but never seem to wear it. I need a fashion coordinator!

I'm 50, married, 2 sons (one home, one in army) and I work from home. Hope to get to know you better!

Kathy

#155098 - 08/01/08 01:30 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Girls, check out Adorns blog. It's fun! She's got recipes, a bit about the family, a brother-in-law she's trying to fix up, and lots of stuff...even some of her jewelry, which..by the way, is sooooo pretty! You go girl!

Have you met Meredith, here on the boards? She also makes jewelry. You two should meet, if you haven't. I'm sure you could swap war stories.

Anyway, just wanted to say I enjoyed your blog. Makes me want to get back to my own! Hey, I think I will!

#155099 - 08/01/08 07:06 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: jawjaw]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Kathy, I'll help you coordinate it. Send it all to me....whatttt?

#155100 - 08/01/08 08:03 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: Eagle Heart]
AdornmentsMilani Offline

Hi EagleHeart, thanks for the welcome and for visiting our website. Yes, all the jewelry is handcrafted by me. I looked at some of your excerpts about the book you wrote and you have a very endearing way of writing.

#155101 - 08/01/08 08:06 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Welcome AdornmentsMilani, wow what a monicer that is. I just loooovvee turquoise jewelry. Living here in the desert I see lots of it around. That bracelet, as JJ said, is gorgeous. Your Artisan jewelry has to be some of the most beautiful I have ever seen...no kidding!

Does the Milani mean you're Italian like me?
Your blog is very entertaining.

Edited by chatty lady (08/01/08 08:32 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#155102 - 08/01/08 08:13 PM Re: Excited to meet everyone [Re: jawjaw]
AdornmentsMilani Offline

Thank you Queen JawJaw or does everyone just call you the Three Stooges. You're making me blush and laugh. Glad you like the jewels and maybe if you're a good girl Santa will bring you a little something:)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved