The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#22717 - 01/11/06 08:58 AM Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Hello all....I am Diamond of Honolulu, Hawaii.

Married to my second husband, and there are
6 kids and 7 grandkids between the two of us.

Husband is fully retired, I am semi-retired as
I sometimes do media work.
Hobbies are traveling, golf, tennis, playing
piano, and this computer LOL.

I'd love to hear about you, too!

#22718 - 01/11/06 01:11 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Welcome Diamond50! I've been to Hawaii several times, Honolulu, Maui, and Kawai and it's all so beautiful.

I'm a jewelry artist, poet, essayist, and exercise teacher. I don't think I'll ever retire.

#22719 - 01/11/06 05:16 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Welcome to the forum Diamond50. I've never had a vacation in Hawaii - just passed through briefly on a long plane trip many years ago....maybe some day I'll get to see those beautiful islands of yours!

I'm sure you will enjoy visiting this spot on the web.....there are lots of great women here sharing and caring and we're mighty happy you found us.....

I myself am a writer, gardener, traveler, mother of a wacky cat named Sam, and lover of life!!

#22720 - 01/11/06 06:46 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Welcome Diamond. I think you might be the first boomer from Hawaii...not sure. I look forward to hearing more about you. I love golf too.

#22721 - 01/11/06 07:45 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Welcome to the boomer women forum, Diamond. I visited Hawaii once for about a week or so. I went while my husband was attending a convention.

It's a magical place. Makes you forget everything else.

You'll soon find this site becomes addictive. Enjoy!

#22722 - 01/11/06 07:55 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Welcome Diamond,

I met and married my hubby in Hawaii, we were both military. We loved living there!

We went back for our 20th anniversary this last Sept, boy has the placed changed. It seems busier then ever.

His newest dream is to move to the Big Island by the end of this year. We have a few things to get into "order" before we can do this....but are working towards that!

How did you find boomer women speak?

Welcome, welcome Welcome!

Aloha!

Danita

#22723 - 01/12/06 08:04 AM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Welcome Diamond,

What a lovely place to live! Have never been to Hawaii.

My husband is wanting me to go in 2007. Plans are not done yet so not sure if it will happen. We have friends who live there.

Glad you found our little home online. You'll love it here. Lots of beautiful, warm, caring women who care about you. There are lots of threads to post your ideas, cares and problems on. Discussions to jump into also.

Welcome, welcome. Hope you like it here.

Sandpiper

#22724 - 01/12/06 08:33 AM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
We spent 2 weeks in Hawaii many years ago. It was a beautiful place, and I would love to back, Especially with the gray winter weather we're having right now in NH.

Welcome to the group.

#22725 - 01/12/06 08:55 AM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Welcome Diamond,

Hawaii...what a beautiful spot. It's on my list of want to see.

I'm also married to my second husband, we have 5 adult children, 4 of who still reside at home, 2 grandkids.

My hubby retired from 20 years in the military, and is 10 years into the second retirement.

I love to refinish antique furniture, work in my yard, read, spend time on this computer...plus, try and keep up with the children that are still home.
Have to mention my 3 furry petkids also.

Great to have you here!

#22726 - 01/11/06 09:07 PM Re: Diamond of Hawaii....Glad I found this!
cartwheel Offline

Loc: Washington state
Hello Diamond!!!!! I'm new too! Also married for the second time. Twenty years so far and still are each others best friend. Consider myself very fortunate! Have four stepchildren 23-34, two gilrs, two boys. The 34 year olds are boy and girl twins. Have one daughter of my own who's 30. I have two step grandchildren, a boy and girl 8 and 9 by my 34 year old daughter and my 30 year old daughter and her husband just blessed me with another one in August! She's the only one I was there to see born and all the fun stuff! I don't like the term step this or step that 'cause the only difference between them and mine is I didn't give birth to all of them! So you won't see any of them referred to as "step" in my posts again. My husband is back in school starting a new career at age 54 after a semi-truck accident left him with PTSD and unable to drive truck anymore. He is an avid golfer and I go along for the fresh air and drive the cart. I always manage to get a good belly laugh or two from some of his shots that don't exactly go where he intended for them to! I like to read, plant flowers and attempt to keep them alive and artsy fartsy stuff. Anyway, welcome, welcome!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved