Wow, how did I miss this subject? Mustang, about the vitamin E creme. I just buy some vitamin E capsules. I take whatever creme I am using and pour the Vitamin E capsules in the creme, about 5 of them. Then I mix it together. It really works.

I use to be one of those dreaded cosmetics sales people, LOL. I worked for various brands, Color Me Beautiful, Lancome, and the longest was with Estee Lauder. I tried my hand at Mary Kay and it wasn't for me. The career opportunity, not the products, they are wonderful. Anyway, when I first sold cosmetics, one of the things I was taught about the neck was, it gets treated just as harsh and with the same neglect as the feet.

For the feet, I put Extra Emolient Night Creme from Mary Kay when my feet are still a bit damp. Then I put on a pair of socks. I have a fungus problem (yuck) and when it flares up, I will use vicks vapor rub. It actually feels good.

I am still looking for something for the jaws. They are a bit droopy. I am afraid the only thing that will help is plastic surgery. I am not willing to go that far, LOL.

Cheers,
Cathi