I'm a big fan of Strivectin. It's really made a difference for me. My face is softer, smoother, and my skin is much clearer -- I used to have problems with occaisonal breakouts. Of course some of that might be aging......maybe my skin finally realizes I'm not a teenager anymore! I also like L'Oreal Plentitude Line Eraser Eye Pure Retinol for around my eyes.......I've really seen a change in the wrinkles and dark circles around my eyes and can feel the difference......much smoother! And I like Olay Rejenerist Daily Regenerating Serum. I usually use the Olay in the morning and the Strivectin at night.
I don't wear makeup all that often, but I've never been a big fan of liquid makeup either. Several of my friends use Bare Escentuals and they love it, but I could just never seem to justify the expense since I don't wear makeup all that often....all though I have thought about it because it sure makes them look great! Has anyone tried any of the Vital Radiance line of make-up.......created for women over 50? One of their products I love is the eye make-up primer. You put a dab on your lids before applying eyeshadow and it helps the eye shadow go on smooth and stay put and last all day. It's really great! And I like the new line of mineral makeup from Neutrogena. Since I don't wear foundation, the powder bronzer (remember I'm a Florida gal and perpetually tan!) is all I need. Really like the light touch it gives.
For my body I'm a Bath & Body Works fan. I love lots of their products.....their Need A Margarita scrub is great down here in the Florida heat. Their Aquatanica line is also wonderful......smells "beachy" to me. And their "In A Minute" hand scrub is terrific. I keep it by the sink and try to remember to use it at least once a day after doing dishes or something. Smells wonderful and makes your hands nice and soft without leaving them slippery.
Had to visit a podiatrist the other day for a problem with a toe. He told me to buy Aquaphor Ointment (it's made by Eucerin) -- I've been applying it to my cuticles and it's working better than all the cuticle stuff that I've tried over the years!! It's even helping with my exzema!!
Ann