I'm delving more and more into the forums as I make my way back more and more to my friends here at BWS. I'm touched by so many women who want to open up their lives and show and express their pain from the past or perhaps the present. I'm so glad I came back and as time goes by I want to read more and more about everyone's cross they've had to or are carrying. To anyone who is truly giving up and feel you're so far down and there's no way up I'm here to tell you there's always hope, always another place to go, and somehow, someway a direction to find hope and start again. Dianne, thank you for the reference to 'One Tiny Strand of Hope' in 'Our Voices'. I've been so touched by the response by women who have read the piece and their reactions when they realize it's true. Please, please never give up no matter how bad things get. There's always a reason to keep going...maybe not in the same direction, but in a direction you've never considered before...perhaps kept back by fear or intimidation or uncertainty. These are little fears that can be overcome with a will to live and believe. I hope your Book continues to be a huge success and I'm going to buy it as soon as I can get it ordered.
Bless you all, those who hurt, those who have lived past the pain to find hope and renewal of life. Keep your stories coming so the rest of us will find something in them to cling to and be inspired by.
Thank you, Dianne. I look forward to reading your labour of love.