Hi Everyone! I think this is my first post here, but I have lurked on this site for a long time! I am a friend of Dianne's and I actually got to know her through her book. I was in an abusive relationship that I finally broke away from 5 years ago. While living in that abusive relationship I was very much in need of reading a book by someone who had actually gone through the same thing. Dianne's book was that book. After reading it I found her website and we connected through email. Dianne helped me in ways I can't even tell you here. Just let me say that she was a Godsend. Since then we have remained friends and recently were able to finally get together in person when I went with her to San Diego for the Hay House parties. We had such a great time!

Allison, I am the friend Dianne mentioned above who lost 135 pounds. I looked at your website and you look GREAT! I know first hand what a tough road that is....

Here's a link to my website. I don't have any before photos on there (I need to add some!) but there are six pages of pics of me since the weight loss. The Honeymoon Cruise page and the Wedding page are probably the most recent!

http://members.tripod.com/jeepgirl_2-ivil/

Back to Dianne...she is an awesome woman, a talented author, and a person with a great heart who has a sincere desire to help others!