Dotsie,
lol if you loved it, why did you put it down?

Dianne, this also stuck way out to me and I LOVED that you put this in there. Most people either don't know or dont realize that being surrounded by negativity can only cause a lot of doctor visits and sleepness night, days and always.
I have to REALLY watch this as my biological family has moved to Missouri...crazy huh? I came to get away and here they all are again...geesh my god sure does have a sense of humor.

Anyway I ALSO ABSOLUTELY LOVED Chapter 23 on the Children as I don't know about you but I made sure that I did everything possible to get better so #1 they wouldn't become abusers ( I raised two sons alone)
#2 I never wanted them to end up in Therapy and groups because of my being their mother. #3 I did everything in my power to learn to be a good listener, friend, parent and role model. Every thing I didnt have, I gave them and I can say that if you asked me the one right thing I did my life, it would be, I AM an Excellent Parent!...woo hoo!

I had never seen this much talked about in groups etc, let alone in a book... VERY good work you did!

Nancy