Thank you, my dear friends. Yep, the book has been international from the beginning...Australia and England. I'll tell you more about this later but I am so excited because I got to meet and talk to Dr. Wayne Dyer! He is so nice and captivating. Not any ego about him. Also, Suzie Orman (sp) the female financial analyst was there--very, very pretty and nice. What a wonderful time I had!

Two women approached me at a garden party the night before the birthday bash. I should mention the party was at the president of Hay House Publishing's home. Unbelievable. Beautiful scenery and they had set up tables around the pool area with wonderful flowers and a fire going in the fireplace. Anyway, these women asked me my name and then the title of my book and when I told them, they got so excited and called over three more women. Seems they all work at the South Africa branch of Hay House and told me my book was the very first one they decided to carry in their country because they had such a problem with dv. I almost started crying as we discussed me possibly traveling there in the future to speak! Can you imagine?

Then, I met the pres. of the Australian Hay House. He has asked me to come to his country and do a media, tour blitz. I must give him three months notice before doing so but he said he read my book and loved it! A man read my book!!!!

So, I'm excited to say the least! And then, I met this man:
http://www.thepsychicbarber.co.uk/

Boomer Queen of Shoes