Thistle...if I found manure offensive, I could never visit my sister who lives on a farm. Trust me, I know manure. Wait. That didn't come out right. Hm... Let me get back to ya on that one.

Misfire - why not take that program you've already developed, "Outdoor Science Education" and sell it as a seasonal program to the entire school system in your area? Don't reinvent the wheel. Put it on a video even! THEN...once it is rocking and a rolling, sell it to the outlying states! We have a Congressman who is soooo PRO children and practically every idea sent his way he endorses.

If you really enjoy teaching that much, I think you would be great at developing programs ON TAPES, VIDEOS, etc., to teach children different things. WHY NOT get other women involved and have a series of tapes for school-age children that you could sell to the school systems? THISTLE could do one on HOW SHEEP ARE SHEARED, for instance. SMILES would be great at developing one on HOW PUPPETS ARE MADE, and so forth and so on.

You are so talented that my guess is if you sat down and made a list, you'd have to start narrowing the list down prompto cause there would be so many ideas!

JJ